Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Bimmerfest - BMW Forums (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/index.php)
-   E90/E92/E93 M3 (2008+) (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=112)
-   -   2008 M3 sendan, tires too noise,, and rear end griding noise...... (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=642907)

Tommycole31 08-31-2012 11:19 AM

2008 M3 sendan, tires too noise,, and rear end griding noise......
 
Hi everyone!!! My 08 M3 has lound front end noise so bad that sometime give me headaches....anh the rear end went turn right has grinding noise too... I read so many thread about this problam.. is sem like every M cars has the same things. I think $70 gr... cars shouln't be like this. Lexus cheap and much better, i well go back to Lexus. Im too tired to keep bring it to the Dealer and get there BS.

pointandgo 08-31-2012 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tommycole31 (Post 7045890)
Hi everyone!!! My 08 M3 has lound front end noise so bad that sometime give me headaches....anh the rear end went turn right has grinding noise too... I read so many thread about this problam.. is sem like every M cars has the same things. I think $70 gr... cars shouln't be like this. Lexus cheap and much better, i well go back to Lexus. Im too tired to keep bring it to the Dealer and get there BS.

Tommy,
Welcome to the forum! ///M cars are awesome!

CALWATERBOY 08-31-2012 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tommycole31 (Post 7045890)
Hi everyone!!! My 08 M3 has lound front end noise so bad that sometime give me headaches....anh the rear end went turn right has grinding noise too... I read so many thread about this problam.. is sem like every M cars has the same things. I think $70 gr... cars shouln't be like this. Lexus cheap and much better, i well go back to Lexus. Im too tired to keep bring it to the Dealer and get there BS.

BJ?

Dammit!

Leekay07 08-31-2012 11:37 PM

the right rear is the break pad warning senser. This happens when your pad has movement in your caliper. I heard that there is a new wear sensor you can buy. As for the front sounds like it has upgraded roll bar bushes. You can go get more stock ones and put them in and it will stop.

fun2drive 09-01-2012 11:16 AM

BMWs are not for everyone so it is probably a good idea you go back to Lexus. I have owned a few and frankly I never owned one that had any sole but if you view a car as a toaster that is a good choice and for what it is worth my Toy-Lexus was no better than any other car I have owned...

Bemo 09-01-2012 11:29 AM

The doctor recommends grammar school and a visit to the dealer, in that order! Welcome to the forum :p

Chop362 09-02-2012 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bemo (Post 7047460)
The doctor recommends grammar school and a visit to the dealer, in that order! Welcome to the forum :p

My thoughts exactly:rofl:

MMME30W 09-02-2012 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tommycole31 (Post 7045890)
Hi everyone!!! My 08 M3 has lound front end noise so bad that sometime give me headaches....anh the rear end went turn right has grinding noise too... I read so many thread about this problam.. is sem like every M cars has the same things. I think $70 gr... cars shouln't be like this. Lexus cheap and much better, i well go back to Lexus. Im too tired to keep bring it to the Dealer and get there BS.

Welcome.

I'm not aware of many threads about any significant issues with the diff on the E9x. Can you post some examples?

A groan on low speed parking lot turns has been addressed by BMW with a special diff oil with anti-friction additives to coat the limited slip diff plates. What is the service history on the car?

Are you the original owner? When did the front end noise start? What kind of tires and how many miles are on them?

Tommycole31 09-08-2012 07:27 AM

The car has 35,000mils on it, i just took it in to have differential change well see what happen, the front tires has 80% on it, inside and out look great, the loud nose is went i hit 50mph over 70mph it ok, i hit to replace it. and just now every time i start it up engine shut off by itself ,,, woooo them i strat it again them it ok,, it seem like one things after another.....the car has no track time on it,, i buy it new,, just normal diver every day, i change oil every 7k now just warranty done them it just breaking ????????? bad luck i gess..

MMME30W 09-08-2012 10:13 AM

Ok, one at a time.

The front tires are at 80% at 3x,000 miles?

They may be cupped. Even with plenty of tread, BMW camber settings generate wear, and sometimes exhibit 'tire roar' at certain speeds. My E46 had this problem. Replacing the tires will address this problem.

MMME30W 09-08-2012 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tommycole31 (Post 7061210)
The car has 35,000mils on it, i just took it in to have differential change well see what happen, the front tires has 80% on it, inside and out look great, the loud nose is went i hit 50mph over 70mph it ok, i hit to replace it. and just now every time i start it up engine shut off by itself ,,, woooo them i strat it again them it ok,, it seem like one things after another.....the car has no track time on it,, i buy it new,, just normal diver every day, i change oil every 7k now just warranty done them it just breaking ????????? bad luck i gess..

Don't understand the comment on the diff. What are you taking it on for?

Tommycole31 09-09-2012 06:10 PM

After change the differential last grinding nose.. Happy..... hopefuly it go away. And tires nose dealer say need new tires,, now i'm looking for new sets, just for steer use only, no track any suggestion any one??? and thanks for all the reply.

Tommycole31 10-14-2012 10:17 AM

Hi eveyone!!! I has Rotors Problem, UNEVEN brake wear....the car holds steady when i apply brake. Just the r/r side all other a fine. is anyone have this problem ??? Please help thnks. http:///Users/tommydinh/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Previews/2012/10/14/20121014-130734/IMG_1466.jpg[/IMG]

Tommycole31 10-14-2012 10:20 AM

[IMG]/Users/tommydinh/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Previews/2012/10/14/20121014-130734/IMG_1466.jpg[/IMG]

Tommycole31 10-14-2012 10:22 AM

I'm trying to post pic of my rotors for guys to see but can't do it, can someone help me out. thnks

Mscdman 11-11-2012 11:57 PM

It would be nice if half the people on this thread could write and or speak English.

enigma 11-12-2012 11:48 AM

Oh boy... my head hurts by looking at his posts. If he can't properly communicate his issues, I am not surprised he is having all these problem/issues.

I am not trying to be condescending, but my friend's 5 year old daughter could write better articulated sentences.

yinlee 11-12-2012 08:15 PM

I hope you're not a troll. I cannot understand anything you've written thus far.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:33 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms