Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Bimmerfest - BMW Forums (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/index.php)
-   7 Series - E65 / E66 (2002 - 2008) (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=126)
-   -   Seat occupancy sensor disable Using NCS (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=643241)

7Figurez 09-02-2012 12:25 PM

Seat occupancy sensor disable Using NCS
 
If anyone is having the issue with the seat occupancy sensor, you can code this option out using NCS. Once you code the seat occupancy sensor out of the SSFA module you can clear the errors and the airbag light will remain off.

Change this in the SSFA or SSBF depending on the seat sensor that is failing:

FOR SSFA
From:

BELEGUNGSERKENNEUNG_FA
sbe1

TO:

BELEGUNGSERKENNEUNG_FA
keine_sbe


FOR SSBF
FROM:

BELEGUNGSERKENNEUNG_BF
oc3

To:

BELEGUNGSERKENNEUNG_BF
keine_sbe

johndade 09-02-2012 02:42 PM

Is one driver side and one passanger? Will restraint system have any issues in an accident or any other problems? I have a light for driver side on.

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Bimmer App

MakaveliFaison 09-02-2012 04:48 PM

Nice job!

SFbay 09-02-2012 04:57 PM

Great post!!! Move it to DIY section!

mjquake 12-02-2012 11:44 PM

i don't see any of these lines in either the SSBF or SSBA modules, do i have to add those lines or what. having this problem and would like to code it off

samadkins29 12-03-2012 07:07 PM

Will this work for a short? My rear seat headrest go up and down whenever they feel like it. Usually when its hot out.

badziewo 01-18-2013 04:26 PM

Hi
Would you please help me with the seat occupancy sensor?
I did use NCSXEPERT to upload the SSBF module file.
Then I modify the file FROM: BELEGUNGSERKENNEUNG_BF oc3 To: BELEGUNGSERKENNEUNG_BF keine_sbe, Load the file back to SSBF module.
After that the light for Passenger Airbag went off for 20 sec and then the light come back. So then I reset the SSBF module with INPA. Went back to NCSEXPERT upload the SSBF module again and notice that the file is back to original, the keine_sbe is missing and the OC3 is back. I did it 2 more times with the same effect.
Can somebody help me with this?
2006 BMW 750i

GURTSTRAFFER_BF
aktiv
ZK_MIN_GURTSTRAFFER_BF
wert_01
ZK_MAX_GURTSTRAFFER_BF
wert_01
HALLSCH_EIN_GURT_SSBF
hall_ein_gurt_an
STROMGR_KS_HSCH_ZU_SSBF
wert_01
INDEXTAB_FC_SSBF
wert_01
STROMGR_AUF_HSCH_UB_SSBF
wert_01
CHECKCTRLTAB_SSBF
wert_01
ZK_MIN_AKTIVEKOPFST_BF
wert_01
ZK_MAX_AKTIVEKOPFST_BF
wert_01
TIMEOUT_ID_UEBERW_SSBF
wert_01
VERZOEGERUNG_SBE_SSBF
wert_01
LINKS_LENKER
linkslenker
PDC3_ERR_LIMIT_SAT
wert_01
GURTSCHLOSS_BF
aktiv
ALGOPARAM_SSBF_EAM
wert_10
AKTIVE_KOPFSTUETZE_BF
aktiv
BELEGUNGSERKENNEUNG_BF
oc3

ZK1_ZF_SSBF
vom_ss_nicht_beeinflusst
ZK2_ZF_SSBF
vom_ss_beeinflusst

DFEL750I 01-18-2013 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badziewo (Post 7322979)
Hi
Would you please help me with the seat occupancy sensor?
I did use NCSXEPERT to upload the SSBF module file.
Then I modify the file FROM: BELEGUNGSERKENNEUNG_BF oc3 To: BELEGUNGSERKENNEUNG_BF keine_sbe, Load the file back to SSBF module.
After that the light for Passenger Airbag went off for 20 sec and then the light come back. So then I reset the SSBF module with INPA. Went back to NCSEXPERT upload the SSBF module again and notice that the file is back to original, the keine_sbe is missing and the OC3 is back. I did it 2 more times with the same effect.
Can somebody help me with this?
2006 BMW 750i

GURTSTRAFFER_BF
aktiv
ZK_MIN_GURTSTRAFFER_BF
wert_01
ZK_MAX_GURTSTRAFFER_BF
wert_01
HALLSCH_EIN_GURT_SSBF
hall_ein_gurt_an
STROMGR_KS_HSCH_ZU_SSBF
wert_01
INDEXTAB_FC_SSBF
wert_01
STROMGR_AUF_HSCH_UB_SSBF
wert_01
CHECKCTRLTAB_SSBF
wert_01
ZK_MIN_AKTIVEKOPFST_BF
wert_01
ZK_MAX_AKTIVEKOPFST_BF
wert_01
TIMEOUT_ID_UEBERW_SSBF
wert_01
VERZOEGERUNG_SBE_SSBF
wert_01
LINKS_LENKER
linkslenker
PDC3_ERR_LIMIT_SAT
wert_01
GURTSCHLOSS_BF
aktiv
ALGOPARAM_SSBF_EAM
wert_10
AKTIVE_KOPFSTUETZE_BF
aktiv
BELEGUNGSERKENNEUNG_BF
oc3

ZK1_ZF_SSBF
vom_ss_nicht_beeinflusst
ZK2_ZF_SSBF
vom_ss_beeinflusst

Did you read the file again right after you wrote it to make sure it took the value?

badziewo 01-18-2013 09:45 PM

Yes I did read it and was not there. But something did go in because the passenger light was off for 20 sec before I cleared errors with INPA. What I'm doing wrong?

DFEL750I 01-19-2013 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badziewo (Post 7323488)
Yes I did read it and was not there. But something did go in because the passenger light was off for 20 sec before I cleared errors with INPA. What I'm doing wrong?

What you are saying does not make much sense. Maybe then module is reset when you are reading it or something. If you are writing to the module successfully there is no way for it to revert these options. Where in Toronto are you? Probably I can help you out and code it for you.

7Rage 01-19-2013 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samadkins29 (Post 7229230)
My rear seat headrest go up and down whenever they feel like it.

WTF?!?!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

utkg 06-07-2013 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DFEL750I (Post 7323625)
What you are saying does not make much sense. Maybe then module is reset when you are reading it or something. If you are writing to the module successfully there is no way for it to revert these options. Where in Toronto are you? Probably I can help you out and code it for you.

DFEL750I

If you're in Toronto, you think I could get you to fix the srs light in my 325i (2006)? I'd pay you for your efforts. I'm in Vaughan. Let me know, thanks.

magicautocenter 06-10-2013 01:56 PM

is there a way to reset air bag light and seatbelt message on by 745li without having to buy models.... both front airbag are deployed and passanger side seatbealt is locked. the rest of the airbags are good.. thanks

m3hk1 07-11-2013 09:52 PM

Quick question guys. Has anybody that's done the procedure checked if their seats are constantly occupied or not. Wondering cause if not, there's a chance airbags won't deploy properly. Or I'm a wrong?
Had the same issue with mine backseats and chose to buy bypass plugin instead.

moj0 08-29-2013 02:20 AM

anyone in toronto that could code this out for me? i can pay of course for it!


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:06 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms