Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Bimmerfest - BMW Forums (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/index.php)
-   F10 / F11 (2011 - Current) (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=141)
-   -   So, F10 drivers, what is your gross income? (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=644483)

rdef 09-08-2012 09:45 AM

So, F10 drivers, what is your gross income?
 
Just kidding... :D

AutoUnion 09-08-2012 09:59 AM

:rofl::rofl:

Stealth.Pilot 09-08-2012 10:00 AM

I'm homeless.

I used to be a billionaire and had a collection of over 700 exotics. However, I owned an Investment Bank, and some rogue trader went crazy and bankrupted my Firm and I ended up on the streets.

Fortunately I have a super hot secretary who I repurposed as a call girl, and I was able to pimp her out for $30, then went to the local casino on the Indian Reservation, and while gambling the $30, I won $500.

I then went to a gun shop and traded the $500 for a gun. Then I happened to be walking down the street, when some former trader from my bankrupt bank is driving by in a brand new 550i. I couldn't let that stand, so I pulled the gun, stopped the car. Pulled the bastard out, killed him, and took the car.

Then I heard some other bastard is getting an M5 next week, so I'm planning to jack him too.

Gross Income = I eat what I kill.

Needsdecaf 09-08-2012 10:33 AM

My income is pretty gross all right....

petener999 09-08-2012 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Needsdecaf (Post 7061503)
My income is pretty gross all right....

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

The X Men 09-08-2012 10:55 AM

Do you want me to include my South African Krugerrands? :

If the IRS doesnt know, why should you? :)

Baquir 09-08-2012 10:57 AM

Not too get political or anything, but gross income means nothing these days.
After your medical deductions, dependent care, FSA's, you are left with adjusted gross from which 8% goes to pay current retirees on SS, 30% or more to uncle Sam and the remaining to BMWFS :)

Needsdecaf 09-08-2012 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The X Men (Post 7061539)
Do you want me to include my South African Krugerrands? :

If the IRS doesnt know, why should you? :)

No, but you should definitely include all those checks you got from Nigeria.....

:rofl:

lll F10 lll 09-08-2012 11:01 AM

I take home roughly $60K/yr..avg $4500-$6500/mo.

lll F10 lll 09-08-2012 11:02 AM

Is this one of this one of those I'll tell you if you tell me kinda things... lol

Stavrs 09-08-2012 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lll F10 lll (Post 7061549)
I take home roughly $60K/yr..avg $4500-$6500/mo.

So the car is a year's worth of work?

Munich77 09-08-2012 11:31 AM

Easy answer - not enough :P

BickUW89 09-08-2012 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lll F10 lll (Post 7061549)
I take home roughly $60K/yr..avg $4500-$6500/mo.

OMG, somebody actually answered this? :dunno::rofl:

lll F10 lll 09-08-2012 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stavrs (Post 7061598)
So the car is a year's worth of work?

Yeah I'd say so. That's a "for now" figure :p
Once I start manufacturing parts for the F10...then the car would be considered an investment :p

Maybe Im too young to grasp the concept but I dont see where the shame or whatever it is in admitting income? Seems to be a pretty common thing when I go out for business or when I come across similar threads on different boards...

jjsC6 09-08-2012 12:46 PM

I forgot, is "gross income" before or after my wife gets a hold of the checkbook? If it's after, I make about $37 a week.

LukeS 09-08-2012 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjsC6 (Post 7061714)
I forgot, is "gross income" before or after my wife gets a hold of the checkbook? If it's after, I make about $37 a week.

No kidding...I try to put my wife in her place at times and then she throws on those pumps and skimpy clothes and its no contest....I lose that battle every time :(
She's definitely the breadwinner in my household and I'm the only one working:dunno:

jjsC6 09-08-2012 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeS (Post 7061884)
No kidding...I try to put my wife in her place at times and then she throws on those pumps and skimpy clothes and its no contest....I lose that battle every time :(
She's definitely the breadwinner in my household and I'm the only one working:dunno:

She puts on pumps and skimpy clothes and you think you are the loser???:dunno:

Emilner 09-08-2012 03:37 PM

I lives on da welfare....

ductman 09-08-2012 04:16 PM

If Obama is voted out of office I guess I have to get a job and not live off entitlements such as 144 weeks of unemployment, did I just make a political statement:yikes:

LukeS 09-08-2012 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjsC6 (Post 7061936)
She puts on pumps and skimpy clothes and you think you are the loser???:dunno:

Hahaa, never said it was a bad thing to lose ;).
It just amazes me the persuasive power she has over me. My friends call me "whipped" and tease me at times but I know their not getting anything near what I'm getting in the bedroom. :bigpimp:

lll F10 lll 09-08-2012 04:25 PM

So....how old are you guys? Or is that some unanswerable question as well lol

lll F10 lll 09-08-2012 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeS (Post 7062021)
.... but I know their not getting anything near what I'm getting in the bedroom. :bigpimp:

hahah :thumbup:

GOTONE! 09-08-2012 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ductman (Post 7062009)
If Obama is voted out of office I guess I have to get a job and not live off entitlements such as 144 weeks of unemployment, did I just make a political statement:yikes:

No, a moral one!

rdef 09-08-2012 08:43 PM

I make 60k in 1990. I WASN'T driving a $75k car then either. Doesn't add up...

wesleyan92 09-09-2012 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rdef (Post 7062379)
I make 60k in 1990. I WASN'T driving a $75k car then either. Doesn't add up...

Good for you! The dude (F10) offered up his income - I don't see any reason why he/she is lying. Maybe his wife is his "sugar mommy" :D


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:30 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms