Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Bimmerfest - BMW Forums (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/index.php)
-   Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=166)
-   -   Beware of EZ Chip Repair (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=647932)

ZEEKHAN 09-24-2012 05:09 PM

Beware of EZ Chip Repair

Long story short, i ordered chip repair kit for my E60. The guy charged my card. And said they (he) sent out my package. I was given a tracking # which showed it was going to some other address and not mine and was sent back to sender. The guy operates from his home with a cell phone i believe. No real business here. I called and he said he will send out a replacement. I called after two days he said he sent out a replacement and should be there in the weekend. Never received anything. I called again and asked for tracking # and he didnt have it. I then told him that whats going on its been 2 to 3 weeks and we have been going back and forth about this and i do not have time to call all the time. And he tells me that "i dont have time either to pick up your calls" :tsk: You are supposed to be a business and you dont have time for a customer's call? Really? Then i told him that if i dont have it by monday i would like a refund. And he hung up on me. I then called my credit card on monday and opened up a dispute. I still have not received anything from ez chip repair. Guess he switched his business to "SCAM". :thumbdwn:

Campfamily 09-24-2012 07:44 PM

I've had excellent results with Dr ColorChip. Excellent customer service as well.

Keith

7amadabmw 09-24-2012 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Campfamily (Post 7094312)
I've had excellent results with Dr ColorChip. Excellent customer service as well.

Keith

I second that! I didn't receive my package almost a month after ordering it, called them and realized USPS had the wrong postal code. They took off the shipping charges since it was USPS's fault they were going to get them to pay for shipping. New shipping date set and was late again. All it took was one email asking for my money back and they did. I will just buy the touch up paint from the dealer since its even cheaper

EzchipRepair 10-10-2012 03:41 PM

Not true

I have proof of ALL the info on the delivery of both of your packages, lets first start by saying this guy was very rude on the phone he called over 11 times to complain. second HE PLACED THE ORDER vie the internet and HE gave an undeliverable address according to the post office. and it was sent back to us and before it was even sent back I SENT OUT A SECOND ORDER at no charge to him to the NEW address he gave and It was delivered. next Ez Chip Repair, LLC has over 45 people that work for the company we are NOT a one man show with a cell phone. we are here to please ALL our customers. but no matter what we tried HE was just not happy. so I ask you If YOU gave the wrong address how is that my fault and I sent you out a replacement kit before I even got the one that you gave the wrong address for why would you bash a company... well like I said NOTHING will make you happy . I did EVERYTHING I could to please you , but like the saying goes you cant please everyone. or better yet out of 147 thousand customers YOU are the only one .... sorry we shipped it to the wrong address that YOU provided...

ZEEKHAN 10-10-2012 09:22 PM

Lol your funny mr ezchiprepair. First off all, I never placed my order on the internet. I placed it with you over the phone. Perhaps your mistaking it with another upset customer?
Second, every time I called, it always went to a cell phone voicemail. And it was always you who would call back or sometines pick up. And lets just say even if I called 11 times. Is a customer not suppose to call to inquire about their order? You tell a customer you dont have time for them? Really? Lol
And the first package you sent was sent back to you and that was told by my post office. The second package never got to me. Because it wws never sent and after me asking you for the tracking number for the second package. You never provided it. Why? Because you never sent it lol.
And, if your such a good business then why did I have to go approach my credit card company to get a refund? Because you never refunded me even after asking for a refund.
My address was wrong? My house in ny is over 100 years old lol and the same address was provided to dr color chip and guess what? The package arrived in two days.
Before you make up lies please take a business class. You sure are failing at how to run a business.
Have a good day.

CleanE60 10-10-2012 10:24 PM

hhmmm wow , this I dunno! :dunno:

EzchipRepair 10-11-2012 08:22 AM

2 Attachment(s)
well lets get to the facts....

1. your first order was sent back due to undeliverable address see pic (photo
2 your second order WAS delivered see tracking info via USPS.com
3. you are nothing but a lier and trouble maker ALLof what I stated is TRUE
4. This company has gone above and beyond to make you happy and all you do Is bash and lie. you can't lie when you have all the facts and now this forum has them. if anything YOU should call the man you verbally abused on the phone and apologize to him , as he was trying to help you and all you did is curse at him.

photo 1 is your tracking onto on 2nd delivery ( note the address in photo 2 )

photo 3 is the first package that was sent back as the POSTOFFICE says it was an undeliverable address.

photo 4 is PROOF your item was delivered to the NEW address you wanted it sent to as you yelled and cursed at my employee over the phone be fore he hung up on you...

so I ask you did this company do everything to help you and go above and beyond as you said we didn't ... well now you have the proof everyone here can make there own determination based on actual factsand photos

Dave 330i 10-11-2012 08:27 AM

Regardless of where the order was placed, I see sufficient evidences EzchipRepair is telling the truth. So, my ruling is for EzchipRepair in this case. :eek:

EzchipRepair 10-11-2012 08:45 AM

Thank you for seeing it in the TRUE light. I just wanted everyone to have the REAL facts with photos to back it up...

and also everyone who orders from this forum I will give 10% off till the end of the year.

thank you,

ZEEKHAN 10-11-2012 08:53 AM

Lets see what i lied about.

Did i ever say you sent it to the wrong address? NO i said i never received the package.
And second. Why dont you have proof of delivery that it was delivered to me, the second package im talking about.
And since you have so many proofs, you are saying that i cursed at you on the phone? really? lol i can not believe you would go this low for $40 from people? Why dont you have proof of me cursing?
Finally, you just violated your privacy policy by posting a customer's information. I will make sure i take your home based business in court now. Thank you ezchiprepair. What a wonderful business you were.

And what agent or rep are you talking about? You are the only person working for yourself lol. You registered here just to reply to my post? I have no reason to bash on your business. You do bad business, expect reviews from people.

And you are half price from other person? Dr colorchip is not a person like you working from home lol. Their product was less than what you charged me. Do you need a math class too now?

CleanE60 10-12-2012 11:45 AM

Hmmm, stand clear of this guy!

tracke 07-31-2013 02:19 PM

See below for comments.

tracke 07-31-2013 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZEEKHAN (Post 7126510)
Lol your funny mr ezchiprepair. First off all, I never placed my order on the internet. I placed it with you over the phone. Perhaps your mistaking it with another upset customer?
Second, every time I called, it always went to a cell phone voicemail. And it was always you who would call back or sometines pick up. And lets just say even if I called 11 times. Is a customer not suppose to call to inquire about their order? You tell a customer you dont have time for them? Really? Lol
And the first package you sent was sent back to you and that was told by my post office. The second package never got to me. Because it wws never sent and after me asking you for the tracking number for the second package. You never provided it. Why? Because you never sent it lol.
And, if your such a good business then why did I have to go approach my credit card company to get a refund? Because you never refunded me even after asking for a refund.
My address was wrong? My house in ny is over 100 years old lol and the same address was provided to dr color chip and guess what? The package arrived in two days.
Before you make up lies please take a business class. You sure are failing at how to run a business.
Have a good day.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave 330i (Post 7127170)
Regardless of where the order was placed, I see sufficient evidences EzchipRepair is telling the truth. So, my ruling is for EzchipRepair in this case. :eek:

Quote:

Originally Posted by EzchipRepair (Post 7127204)
Thank you for seeing it in the TRUE light. I just wanted everyone to have the REAL facts with photos to back it up...

and also everyone who orders from this forum I will give 10% off till the end of the year.

thank you,

Who knows who is right or wrong or telling the truth... But these are my findings on the product. I just really wanted to know if any of these products is any better than just buying a vial of touch up paint and carefully dabbing the little holes. Well, at least in the case of this product, EZChip, the answer is "No." First of all, the color while close was considerably lighter, but because of where it is (lower door panel), nobody's going to see it. Secondly, the "magic" second step liquid which is supposed to remove excess paint from around the chip that EZ Chip has told you in their instructions will be easily removed with a little of this liquid and gentle rubbing motion with an included small rag, simply doesn't remove anything. The dabs of new paint stayed all around the chip after trying to remove. Fortunately, I was fairly careful when I applied the paint originally. Finally, although to their credit, EZ Chip tells you that you may have to do the process several times to build up successive layers to match the level of the original paint, it would take dozens of applications to fill it to the original level. So, after trying it on the biggest chip using the directions and finding that it was no better than any type of touch-up paint, I proceeded to use the little bottle of paint and the applicator brush as I would touch-up paint by putting tiny bits in the additional little chips. I skipped the second step of using the additional clear liquid. Now, I don't know how well Dr. Colorchip works, but you can save yourself some money by just ordering some touch up paint and a clear coat felt pen (Costco sells them in 3 packs for a few dollars, and they work very well).

charles_lewis 12-18-2013 10:20 AM

EZ Chip Repair worked for me!

If you get bad results using EZ Chip Repair, its because you didn't use it right. It doesn't work on scratches, dents and cracks....only small pencil eraser size paint chips that usually come from rocks and gravel on the road. It filled in great on my car with the same exact color and everything....NO COMPLAINTS here! I will use the free second color on my other car.

stevenabrams123 12-18-2013 12:54 PM

I own a BMW 3 series and I used EZ Chip Repair product on a few chips on my car and I was satisfied with the results. The chips are no longer visible and the color was the exact match. I have no complaints, I am a satisfied customer!!!