FL:$5,000 free plus $500 lease transfer to take over 2012 5550i M-Sport
Unfortunately I am getting out of my dream car. My wife and I are moving far from my office so I need a electric car for the carpool lane car.... It is a sad day.
Anyways, if you know anyone interested it is a great deal since is it no money down plus I will pay $5,000 towards the lease and the $500 lease transfer ($5,500 value). This is an amazing deal for anyone looking for this car. Everything will be handled through BMW Financial.
Extra parts include:
- 20' M-package wheels from the 7 series (303) retail $6,800
- Carbon fiber lid deck spoiler (installed at dealer) retail $700
- DVDinMotion software updates.
- Car is hand washed every weekend at Century West BMW
- Car is never parked outside
Or please feel free to contact me directly.
I am including a $5,000 incentive and paying the $500 lease transfer ($5,500 value) if you apply these funds the monthly is only $894.36. It costs me $1,072.93 a month + $5k down + $3,000 in extras or anyone else currently in the market for this car. The lease also includes the wheel and tire warranty plus $5,000 dent a ding protection. This is honestly my dream car and I got everything and was planning to keep it for the entire lease.
I already spoke with BMW and they process is fairly easy
1) Leasing company. BMW Financial
2) Current mileage. 10,000
3) Total miles allowed to drive or miles per year. 12,000
4) Lease start date. 2/10/2012
5) Lease end date. 2/10/2015
6) $5000 incentive plus $500 lease transfer fee ($5500 value).
8) Car is hand washed every Saturday at BMW Century West (Fell free to contact Fred in the service department to verify). I only keep it in a garage and have OCD about my cars
9) Residual $40,945.10
10) Payoff $62,205.41 (if you apply the $5000 I am giving you the car is only $57,205.41)
11) In February this car would have cost $75,000+ and is still that price if you go to a dealership and buy a 2013.
- 20" M-Wheels from the 7 series (car originally comes with 19". Retail $6,800)
- Carbon fiber lid deck spoiler (dealer installed. Retail $700)
- 0ZCV Convenience Package
- 0ZMP M Sport Package
- 0ZPS Premium Sound Package
- 0337 M Sport Package
- 0258 Run-flat tires
- 02TB Sport automatic transmission
- 0319 Universal garage-door opener
- 03AG Rear-view camera
- 0423 Floor mats
- 0494 Heated front seats
- 04CE Anthracite Wood Trim
- 0508 Park Distance Control
- 0522 Xenon headlights
- 0609 Navigation system
- 0639 BMW Assist with Bluetooth
- 06FL iPod and USB adapter
- 06NF Smartphone Integration
- 06NR BMW Apps
bumped... increased incentive $3,000 value
bumped.. new higher incentive
Is your vehicle still available if so what are your lease numbers, how much are your payments how many years left, how many miles etc....
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Bimmer App
2012 BMW 550i M-Pacakge
Yes it is still available and I increased the incentive a little so I will pay the first 4 months of the lease. The 20" M-Wheels (303 style) make a huge difference.
I though it would be good for my son but the payments are more than he can afford.
thanks for the reply. With my incentive I will be paying for 4 months of the lease. Very rare car to find (black/black 550i with M-package).
Sent from my LG Revolution 4G using BimmerApp
wish the payments were so high
i can get an M3 for that lol (I know i know, different car)
M3 is nice but not as rare and to small... thanks for the post.
That's a clean ride. Good luck on the sale :thumbup:
Updated... make me an offer if you are in CA
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:47 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms