Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Bimmerfest - BMW Forums (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/index.php)
-   Mid Atlantic Region - DC, DE, MD, PA, VA, and WV (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=74)
-   -   Oil change in Montgomery County, MD (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=649018)

BMWwannabe 09-30-2012 08:15 AM

Oil change in Montgomery County, MD
 
Hello all,

My X3 is no longer under warranty and I absolutely loathe the local dealer here in MoCo.

Any suggestions of good shops in the area for oil changes and general maintenance/service? Thanks!

BenF12400 09-30-2012 01:54 PM

BMWexcluservice in Rockville

pseto 10-01-2012 08:37 AM

Join BMWCCA. Our local chapter, NCC, has monthly events where you can get your car on a lift and do-it-yourself. PM me if you have any questions

beemer1804 10-07-2012 02:19 PM

Hey pseto, im in the poconos in pa, does the club stretch out to my location and if so how do i join? I feel like im joining the crips lol

War Machine

pseto 10-08-2012 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beemer1804 (Post 7119392)
Hey pseto, im in the poconos in pa, does the club stretch out to my location and if so how do i join? I feel like im joining the crips lol

War Machine

BMWCCA covers the entire US! Not sure what chapter covers the Poconos, but check out our main website, www.bmwcca.org, to find out.

When you sign up, please use my member# 339225 as a reference. With the Membership Drive we have going on, all new members will also be entered into a drawing for a free M school!

-=Hot|Ice=- 10-08-2012 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMWwannabe (Post 7105003)
Hello all,

My X3 is no longer under warranty and I absolutely loathe the local dealer here in MoCo.

Any suggestions of good shops in the area for oil changes and general maintenance/service? Thanks!

BMW of Rockville(Formerly VOB BMW) has completely changed.They're under new ownership(Priority 1 Automotive group). You don't even need to schedule an appointment anymore. Just walk in anytime before 4 PM and they'll get your car done. They have BMW loaners now. If your car takes longer then an hour, you get a BMW loaner. I've been there a couple times actually and while they still have some rough spots, service has completely changed. That is, if you choose to go that route. :)

BMWwannabe 10-10-2012 07:33 PM

Thanks all. I ended up giving Passport BMW a try as they have an ongoing oil change special (79.99) and was very pleased with the service.

Munich77 10-13-2012 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMWwannabe (Post 7126325)
Thanks all. I ended up giving Passport BMW a try as they have an ongoing oil change special (79.99) and was very pleased with the service.

BMW of Silver Spring is also very good and charges about the same price!


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:29 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms