Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Bimmerfest - BMW Forums (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/index.php)
-   F10 / F11 (2011 - Current) (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=141)
-   -   DINAN 15% discount until Oct 31 2012 (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=649247)

tjangi 10-01-2012 12:53 PM

DINAN 15% discount until Oct 31 2012
 
oops soory repost.

F1.tifosi 10-01-2012 03:30 PM

Dinan is no more supported by any BMW dealers? Is it still worth for the price you pay..

JB4 or Cobb anytime is better than Dinan?

Any comments

dunderhi 10-01-2012 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shahul_BMW (Post 7107245)
Dinan is no more supported by any BMW dealers? Is it still worth for the price you pay..

JB4 or Cobb anytime is better than Dinan?

Any comments

Dinan is fully support by my BMW dealer. No warranty issues whatsoever.

sdg1871 10-01-2012 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dunderhi (Post 7107396)
Dinan is fully support by my BMW dealer. No warranty issues whatsoever.

+1

Prestige BMW is a Dinan dealer. no problems at all

Donm 10-02-2012 05:30 PM

I asked the Dinan folks about a pre purchase of the exhaust system for the 550i on order for Nov. delivery. The reply is that they have not tested it on the 2013.

What is new for 2013? Did BMW slip in a surprise?

dunderhi 10-02-2012 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donm (Post 7109725)
I asked the Dinan folks about a pre purchase of the exhaust system for the 550i on order for Nov. delivery. The reply is that they have not tested it on the 2013.

What is new for 2013? Did BMW slip in a surprise?

AFAIK Dinan wants to get each model year in their shop for testing prior to product release. I doubt there's any changes, but they need to be sure before telling you it's okay.

F1.tifosi 10-02-2012 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dunderhi (Post 7107396)
Dinan is fully support by my BMW dealer. No warranty issues whatsoever.

Are you talking about Dinan warranty 2yrs unlimited warranty?

dunderhi 10-02-2012 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shahul_BMW (Post 7110078)
Are you talking about Dinan warranty 2yrs unlimited warranty?

If your car is within the original BMW 4/50 warranty, then it is matched by Dinan. If your car is outside of BMW's original warranty, then Dinan covers their parts for two years.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:41 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms