LAST CHANCE Autocross - 11/11/12
Welcome to the last BMW CCA LA Chapter/ Beverly Hills BMW autocross event of the 2012 season. We are excited to again race at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana California.
Registration is $65 if you pay in advance and $75 (cash only) if you register at the event. Your entry fee includes instruction, lunch and water. Helmet rentals are $10 each. Extra lunches are $10 each. Please note that you must be a BMW CCA member to attend this event (see NEWS ALERTS below for more). If you are not currently a member, please visit http://www.bmwcca.org and join.
The gates open at 6:00. Registration and tech open at 7:00. There will be a mandatory driver's meeting at 8:30. First car out will be at 9:00. The event will end by 5:00 or dusk.
1. We will have gokarts available for drivers to rent! There will be one separate kart run group which, if all goes well (no guarantees), will be timed. No trophies for a win here...just bragging rights. Please note that if it is raining we will cancel the karts for safety.
2. Due to a lack of use at the last two events, there will be NO SKID PAD this time.
3. VOLUNTEERS - BMW CCA is an all volunteer organization. None of us get paid to do this. We can only survive as a program with the hard work of people giving their time to help. We need workers on Saturday before the event to setup the track, and Sunday of the event to help run the event. People who work don't pay to run so there is an incentive (besides just the personal satisfaction of being involved in running a great event). Please email us to volunteer.
4. BMW CCA Membership - BMW CCA members may bring up to 5 guests. If you are not a member but are friends with somebody who is, please consider having that person bring you as a guest. The member pays your entry fee and whatever reimbursement arrangements you make between the two of you are separate. Contact us for additional information.
5. MINORS - if you plan to bring somebody under 18 to the event, whether they are driving or not, you MUST bring a completed and properly notarized minor waiver. No exceptions. Forms can be found at http://www.losangelesbmwcca.org/social
No refund or credit will be issued if you cancel less than 7 days before the event. Before that we will issue you a credit toward a future event only.
We run RAIN OR SHINE so plan on the event going forward no matter what!
Follow us on Twitter @BMW_CCALAAUTOX
TO REGISTER http://www.motorsportreg.com/index.c...7C369652C78E6B
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:12 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2015 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms