Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Bimmerfest - BMW Forums (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/index.php)
-   E46 (1999 - 2006) (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   Colorado Springs (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=650422)

daffy908 10-07-2012 01:52 PM

Colorado Springs

Anyone on here from the Colorado Springs area? Tryna find good locals to get work done in the future, and info on meets/events.

MalibuMafiaV 10-07-2012 05:19 PM

I have friends in the springs. Go on L4P.com in the west section you'll see a meet that's going on soon. You'll meet tons of good car people there that'll point you in the right direction.

daffy908 10-08-2012 07:03 AM

L4P Tip

Quote:

Originally Posted by MalibuMafiaV (Post 7119623)
I have friends in the springs. Go on L4P.com in the west section you'll see a meet that's going on soon. You'll meet tons of good car people there that'll point you in the right direction.

Thanks is an understatement lol so I'll keep in contact w/ you as a token of appreciation if u dont mind .. I haven't even spent 5 mins on the site but I already love it.

One thing though, is there something specific that needs to be done in order to post? I've registered and filled out the bio stuff but I can't post on anything.

bimcwe 10-08-2012 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daffy908 (Post 7120548)
Thanks is an understatement lol so I'll keep in contact w/ you as a token of appreciation if u dont mind .. I haven't even spent 5 mins on the site but I already love it.

One thing though, is there something specific that needs to be done in order to post? I've registered and filled out the bio stuff but I can't post on anything.

Going to go ahead and assume you mean understanding ;). If you can't find anything there you can always try starting your own. Facebook groups to stay in contact and facebook events are what me and most of the locals here use, but I've heard that some people use meetup.com. Good luck :thumbup:

MalibuMafiaV 10-08-2012 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daffy908 (Post 7120548)

Did you get the registration email?. You won't be able to post in some sections until you have 100 posts.

daffy908 10-09-2012 04:49 AM

Re: ..

Quote:

Originally Posted by bimcwe (Post 7120656)
Going to go ahead and assume you mean understanding ;). If you can't find anything there you can always try starting your own. Facebook groups to stay in contact and facebook events are what me and most of the locals here use, but I've heard that some people use meetup.com. Good luck :thumbup:

Good info, Facebook is where I started but I'm trying to find new (or possibly better) websites to have as an option as well. Nationwide Productions have helped me on Facebook for the most part though, but it would be good to try and start my own group too. Thanks.