Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Bimmerfest - BMW Forums (
-   E46 (1999 - 2006) (
-   -   Bumper Part Needs Identified (

ArmyWife34 10-09-2012 07:52 PM

Bumper Part Needs Identified
This may be a stupid question but what you you call the pieces underneath the bumper that run vertically? They are factory pieces but the only name I can think of is ground effects....can't seem to find replacements under that name online. I am somehow missing a a couple and would like to replace them (not the whole bumper). Thanks!

smolck 10-10-2012 07:11 AM

Sounds like you are talking about the inner fender liner, #8 in the diagram below taken from this link......

ECSTuning 10-10-2012 08:33 AM

Sounds like smolck is on the right path. Below are some photos of part 8 from the diagram he linked.

ArmyWife34 10-10-2012 03:40 PM

Included a picture of the area of the car this time :)
1 Attachment(s)
I'm sorry, I must have described it wrong. I have attached a picture of what needs replaced. It's the pieces missing underneath the headlight and fog light. Yeah, I need a new tow cover as well :) I just realized it runs horizontally instead of vertically.....Thanks for your help!

dude14 10-10-2012 04:18 PM


ECSTuning 10-11-2012 07:47 AM

Ah I see now, Looks like you need the grid cover. LINK to the one you're missing. And while we're at it HERE is a link to the tow hook cover.

The photo is upside down

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:24 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001- VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.