Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Bimmerfest - BMW Forums (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/index.php)
-   F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 / F36 (2012 - current) (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=153)
-   -   2013 335i xdrive LEASE DEAL (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=657698)

haroonaf 11-12-2012 01:00 PM

2013 335i xdrive LEASE DEAL
 
hi guys,

I'm getting the following deal on the car below

335i Xdrive sedan
Alpina White
Premium
Cold Weather
Tech
Sport automatic with shiftpaddles


MSRP 54145

39months/12K

Total Drive Off $3000 ( including all docs, bank and title fees, I believe the cap cost reduction here is 1750 )
575/month

MF .00130
Residual 60%

what do you guys think ?
shall I pull the trigger ??

wayner44 11-12-2012 04:36 PM

Just know that if it is a sport model, it does not come with a sport suspension, you have to get the Dynamic Handling Package if you want the ability to change between a soft ride and a sporty ride.

haroonaf 11-13-2012 07:37 AM

Alright guys so this is the final deal

335i Xdrive with following options

Sportline
Premimum
Tech
Cold Weather
Sport automatic transmission with shift paddles

MSRP 54145
Invoice 50005

Holidays Discount $1000

Capital Cost 49005
Dealer Fees 750
Title 399
Total Drive off including 1st month payment 3000 ( including 1350 down payment)
39 months / 12K per year / Residual of 59%
Monthly payment with Taxes 565

Getting the car today

What do you guys think ??

boltjaM3s 11-13-2012 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by haroonaf (Post 7191879)

What do you guys think ??

I think if you create just one more version of this same thread today you'll set the single-day Bimmerfest duplicate post record.

BJ

Peteinnj 11-13-2012 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by haroonaf (Post 7191879)
Alright guys so this is the final deal

335i Xdrive with following options

Sportline
Premimum
Tech
Cold Weather
Sport automatic transmission with shift paddles

MSRP 54145
Invoice 50005

Holidays Discount $1000

Capital Cost 49005
Dealer Fees 750
Title 399
Total Drive off including 1st month payment 3000 ( including 1350 down payment)
39 months / 12K per year / Residual of 59%
Monthly payment with Taxes 565

Getting the car today

What do you guys think ??

I think you should have done more homework. I pay the same with zero money down and a MSRP of $60,200.

haroonaf 11-13-2012 07:43 PM

Pete
Where did u get ur car from ?

Orient330iNYC 11-13-2012 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peteinnj (Post 7192160)
I think you should have done more homework. I pay the same with zero money down and a MSRP of $60,200.

didnt you also do Euro delivery? right there there's a delta of 6500+ from US MSRP and ED invoice.
since a lease is based on US MSRP and your cap cost is based on your deal over ED invoice, its not really fair to compare the two-- there's no way the OP can come close to that payment without doing a euro delivery. great for bragging rights, but when you leave out details like that...

tturedraider 11-13-2012 08:05 PM

What is the lease sales tax in NJ? I used 7%.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peteinnj (Post 7192160)
I think you should have done more homework. I pay the same with zero money down and a MSRP of $60,200.

Please share your numbers. My calculations show a $10,000 difference between the capitalized cost and the MSRP.

Quote:

Originally Posted by haroonaf (Post 7193365)
Pete
Where did u get ur car from ?

His math doesn't quite add up.


Edit: I was calculating while Orient was posting. That would explain the discrepancy.

tturedraider 11-13-2012 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by haroonaf (Post 7190469)
hi guys,

I'm getting the following deal on the car below

335i Xdrive sedan
Alpina White
Premium
Cold Weather
Tech
Sport automatic with shiftpaddles


MSRP 54145

39months/12K

Total Drive Off $3000 ( including all docs, bank and title fees, I believe the cap cost reduction here is 1750 )
575/month

MF .00130
Residual 60%

what do you guys think ?
shall I pull the trigger ??

Probably not the very best deal (can't tell without the exact details), but better than I would have expected based on your post in your other thread. Looks like there is a fair discount from MSRP.

Orient330iNYC 11-13-2012 08:38 PM

op, if you can swing a 500 over true invoice ( true invoice is base + 180 training + 300 MACO) AND do multiple security deposits, you'll be at about 499 per month inc tax.

looks like you are getting a MF bump somewhere in there

haroonaf 11-13-2012 08:53 PM

The price is at invoice which is 49950

haroonaf 11-13-2012 09:01 PM

Ok so the final no. is

565/month with 2750 total including 1st month payment and all doc,title and tax fees

Orient330iNYC 11-13-2012 09:01 PM

invoice is 50,005
subtract the holiday credit
49,005

lease payment should be 541.72 inc tax.

ask them if they are marking up the moneyfactor. my guess is, they are bumping it from 0.00130 to 0.00155
dealer fees are high. how much is your bank fee?

if you already got the car, there isnt much point about asking-- the deal is done. you'll just beat yourself up over it.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:54 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms