Is this what dealer service dept expects ?
Does the typical BMW service department expect the following :
1. Customer knows absolutely nothing.
2. Customer never ever opens the hood to check on the service work.
3. Customer just accepts that whatever work was done was correct.
Is this your profile ?
I just received mine back , am I asking too much for the following :
1. Oil was overfilled as over fill warning went off, I did confirm it was overfilled
by the dipstick, not a sensor issue
2. Oil service was done early ( approx 5000 to go) since it was in for software
reprogramming ( they were kind enough to do this ) however this would have been
the 3rd service ( should have changed fuel filter along with cabin and air filters )
3. Coolant resovoir was overfilled above max AGAIN, had to use a turkey baster
to remove some ( coolant level was perfect before service )
4. Had to clean off the remainder DEF fluid again.
I only mentioned obviously the oil being overfilled, still awaiting an answer about
the items that should have been done with the 3rd service, only response I receive
are blank stares, oh by the way when I went to pick up the vehicle they could not find
the key:yikes: Had to come back the next day after they found it. Time for a new
Itís time to change. Definitely
Looks like you need a new dealer. I have zero issues at my dealer
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:01 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2015 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms