Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Bimmerfest - BMW Forums (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/index.php)
-   E60 (2004 - 2010) (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=104)
-   -   Blue Tooth Audio for E60 (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=658131)

ArtchredTTU 11-14-2012 09:30 AM

Blue Tooth Audio for E60
 
I was bored and came across this baby, I was wondering if yall have heard of it and if it actually works. $899 is definitely worth having my iphone streaming without connecting a silly cord. I'm debating on buying it right now :eeps:


http://www.mobridge.us/products/most-bluetooth-ipod-aux

They also make it for Ipods only (cheaper price)

http://www.amazon.com/mObridge-A2010..._sim_sbs_cps_6

phlfly 11-14-2012 09:51 AM

I use this:

http://www.amazon.com/Griffin-Techno...etooth+adapter

but buy a good cable from Best buy or something like that.

MIA530i 11-14-2012 10:12 AM

I wanted to do the same exact thing, but I came accross this item. I was going to ask if anyone had any expaerience with it?

Does the blue tooth audio and also adds internet to your car looks like, and not so expensive.

http://www.bimmer-tech.net/shop/bmw-...rive-retrofits

MIA530i 11-14-2012 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phlfly (Post 7194298)
I use this:

http://www.amazon.com/Griffin-Techno...etooth+adapter

but buy a good cable from Best buy or something like that.

But this won't let you control the music library through the I-drive right?

txag_530i 11-14-2012 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phlfly (Post 7194298)

Can you stream BT audio and still be connected to the car's BT telephone system?

ArtchredTTU 11-14-2012 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phlfly (Post 7194298)
I use this:

http://www.amazon.com/Griffin-Techno...etooth+adapter

but buy a good cable from Best buy or something like that.

That's actually pretty cool and cheap! Thanks for the info

ArtchredTTU 11-14-2012 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIA530i (Post 7194355)
I wanted to do the same exact thing, but I came accross this item. I was going to ask if anyone had any expaerience with it?

Does the blue tooth audio and also adds internet to your car looks like, and not so expensive.

http://www.bimmer-tech.net/shop/bmw-...rive-retrofits

SO this will work with my 2008 Business screen? If so I might look at this one instead, as long as its been a good product for you.

Thanks guys.

phlfly 11-14-2012 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by txag_530i (Post 7194803)
Can you stream BT audio and still be connected to the car's BT telephone system?

My car answer phone with built -in bluetooth, but playing music (pandora ) to this device. But I have Iphone, maybe Droid is less selective, I can't tell this. Iphone shows options how do you want connect your actual phone, when out coming or incoming call.

BMW_addict 11-18-2012 03:06 PM

Check Dension Gateway 500 or newer and that will connect ur iPhone perfectly with the car and let you control it with iDrive


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:57 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms