Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Bimmerfest - BMW Forums (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/index.php)
-   X5 E70 (2007 - 2013) (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=159)
-   -   How much this 2009 Xdrive35D should cost (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=658559)

opticspen 11-16-2012 11:20 AM

How much this 2009 Xdrive35D should cost
 
I find one 2009 Xdrive35D at about 45K miles

it has only cold weather package, in general it's a base model.
it's from dealer but not a BMW dealer, it's not CPO either

condition is above average but not very very clean, still some slight tear and wear can be seen.

is $35000 a fair price or 31000?

thanks!

Thomv 11-16-2012 05:33 PM

33-35000. I paid 35,000 for clean one with 36000 miles.

opticspen 11-16-2012 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thomv (Post 7199133)
33-35000. I paid 35,000 for clean one with 36000 miles.

I just missed one, what a pity, the one just sold today, I was trying to take a look tomorrow, damn it.

ard 11-16-2012 06:06 PM

Unless you are a pretty good DIYer, you may want a BMW warranty with that. CPO or otherwise.

I'd use KBB and Edmunds TRADE IN as the value you should target for purchase. Owners are getting MUCH less than that for trade in...

opticspen 11-16-2012 07:09 PM

not sure why, the used car market now is fairly hot

Quote:

Originally Posted by ard (Post 7199190)
Unless you are a pretty good DIYer, you may want a BMW warranty with that. CPO or otherwise.

I'd use KBB and Edmunds TRADE IN as the value you should target for purchase. Owners are getting MUCH less than that for trade in...


ard 11-16-2012 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by opticspen (Post 7199284)
not sure why, the used car market now is fairly hot

Yeah, you're right. Nevermind.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:39 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms