Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Bimmerfest - BMW Forums (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/index.php)
-   Tools and Miscellaneous (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=95)
-   -   FS: Bentley Manual for E90/91/92/93 - $50 (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=661374)

rtgirard 11-30-2012 11:09 AM

SOLD - FS: Bentley Manual for E90/91/92/93 - $50
 
Item is sold and shipped... thanks to all for your interest.

For Sale:

One Bentley Service Manual for US Spec E90/E91/E92/E93. This book covers both the N52 and N54 engines for all 3 Series vehicles from MY 2006 to MY 2010. The manual is in very good shape; no ripped or missing pages, clean front and back hardcovers with no scratches. The spine is in very good shape, normal wear from being read a few times over the past two years.

ISBN: 978-0-8376-1685-8
Editorial Close Date: July, 2009

$50 plus shipping. PayPal Preferred. PM if interested.

See images for condition:

https://sites.google.com/site/tomgwh...28Small%29.JPG

https://sites.google.com/site/tomgwh...28Small%29.JPG

https://sites.google.com/site/tomgwh...28Small%29.JPG

https://sites.google.com/site/tomgwh...28Small%29.JPG

rtgirard 12-15-2012 07:33 PM

a small bump. would it be cool to post a link to this sale in the E9x forum, or is that going too far? i have a feeling nobody from that forum will see this unless i do just that.

MMME30W 12-15-2012 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rtgirard (Post 7252483)
a small bump. would it be cool to post a link to this sale in the E9x forum, or is that going too far? i have a feeling nobody from that forum will see this unless i do just that.

Probably good to leave it here.

But you'd be surprised how much exposure you might get.

So this covers normal E9x, not M cars, correct?

rtgirard 12-17-2012 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMME30W (Post 7252525)
Probably good to leave it here.

But you'd be surprised how much exposure you might get.

So this covers normal E9x, not M cars, correct?

Correct. N52, N51 and N54 cars from MY 2006 to MY 2010.

Thanks!

MMME30W 12-17-2012 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rtgirard (Post 7256330)
Correct. N52, N51 and N54 cars from MY 2006 to MY 2010.

Thanks!

Dang. GLWS.

paraplan 09-23-2013 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rtgirard (Post 7223312)
Item is sold and shipped... thanks to all for your interest.

For Sale:

One Bentley Service Manual for US Spec E90/E91/E92/E93. This book covers both the N52 and N54 engines for all 3 Series vehicles from MY 2006 to MY 2010. The manual is in very good shape; no ripped or missing pages, clean front and back hardcovers with no scratches. The spine is in very good shape, normal wear from being read a few times over the past two years.

ISBN: 978-0-8376-1685-8
Editorial Close Date: July, 2009

$50 plus shipping. PayPal Preferred. PM if interested.

See images for condition:

https://sites.google.com/site/tomgwh...28Small%29.JPG

https://sites.google.com/site/tomgwh...28Small%29.JPG

https://sites.google.com/site/tomgwh...28Small%29.JPG

https://sites.google.com/site/tomgwh...28Small%29.JPG


Is this manual still available?

rtgirard 10-03-2013 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paraplan (Post 7853561)
Is this manual still available?

Nope... sorry. It found a good home in California.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:08 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms