Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Bimmerfest - BMW Forums (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/index.php)
-   X3 F25 (2011 - current) (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   You Might Be A BMW Addict If........... (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=665048)

Bmwlvr60 12-19-2012 06:39 PM

You Might Be A BMW Addict If...........
 
With apologies to Jeff Foxworthy-

You might be a BMW addict if:

You don't go a day without checking in at one of the forums.

When you're not driving your BMW you're thinking about it.

Please chime in!

:thumbup: :D. :).

pmacd55 12-20-2012 10:15 AM

Pretty much a daily lurker LOL !!

nhman 12-20-2012 12:22 PM

Guilty as charged, more or less a daily lurker.

I had owned several BMW's. My wife drives an Audi A4 and I have a MY11 Jeep GC Overland w/ Hemi. Migrating to an X3 and M3 in the spring.

angelaperkinson 12-20-2012 11:25 PM

Seriously very true...:rofl:

Bmwlvr60 12-22-2012 08:21 PM

You go on a ski vacation with your family and you still find time to post something here.........hang on honey I'm busy doing something, I'll be right there.....okay guys I'm back; oh wait a minute....

Bmwlvr60 12-22-2012 08:24 PM

You rent a GMC SUV which is basically a couch on wheels and can't wait to get to the X3.

mr29 12-22-2012 08:25 PM

so its not bad if i have my email setup for post alerts :)

Sent from my XT557 using Bimmer App

IRBD 12-22-2012 09:29 PM

...if you are about to buy a second one in less than 4 months. Enjoying our '13 335ix MSport so much, decided to replace the MDX (loved it, too) with a '13 X3 35i MSport. Had to get the new one in black so we can tell the difference. Now if I can only get a lawnmower with an N55... I really need to stay away from BMW dealerships.

nhman 12-23-2012 03:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bmwlvr60 (Post 7266459)
You go on a ski vacation with your family and you still find time to post something here.........hang on honey I'm busy doing something, I'll be right there.....okay guys I'm back; oh wait a minute....

+1

Go out and enjoy the powder...

nhman 12-23-2012 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IRBD (Post 7266532)
...if you are about to buy a second one in less than 4 months. Enjoying our '13 335ix MSport so much, decided to replace the MDX (loved it, too) with a '13 X3 35i MSport. Had to get the new one in black so we can tell the difference. Now if I can only get a lawnmower with an N55... I really need to stay away from BMW dealerships.

It does get expensive (not staying away from the dealership).

Bmwlvr60 12-23-2012 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IRBD (Post 7266532)
...if you are about to buy a second one in less than 4 months. Enjoying our '13 335ix MSport so much, decided to replace the MDX (loved it, too) with a '13 X3 35i MSport. Had to get the new one in black so we can tell the difference. Now if I can only get a lawnmower with an N55... I really need to stay away from BMW dealerships.

Nice rides!

poliva21 12-23-2012 03:52 PM

100% right..... I had a honda accord 2012 I was very unhappy... Until I bought the e60... My life just changed I tell you thy much!

Bmwlvr60 12-23-2012 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IRBD (Post 7266532)
...if you are about to buy a second one in less than 4 months. Enjoying our '13 335ix MSport so much, decided to replace the MDX (loved it, too) with a '13 X3 35i MSport. Had to get the new one in black so we can tell the difference. Now if I can only get a lawnmower with an N55... I really need to stay away from BMW dealerships.

Nice rides!

Bmwlvr60 12-31-2012 10:49 PM

You might be a BMW Addict if you're on your last day of vacation and would rather be home driving your new X3.

OntheRock 12-31-2012 11:01 PM

...If you're responding to this thread at 2:00 a.m. ...

mr29 12-31-2012 11:14 PM

couldn't resist

Sent from my XT557 using Bimmer App

Bmwlvr60 01-02-2013 09:52 PM

If you're back home driving the Bimmer again and don't miss being on vacation. :roundel:

OntheRock 01-03-2013 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr29 (Post 7282146)
couldn't resist

Sent from my XT557 using Bimmer App

Or 3:15 a.m. !

edbiology 01-03-2013 12:36 AM

....if you don't bother refinance your car with local banks that offer lower rates simply because BMW finance monthly bill envelope comes with a logo...

Bmwlvr60 01-09-2013 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edbiology (Post 7286227)
....if you don't bother refinance your car with local banks that offer lower rates simply because BMW finance monthly bill envelope comes with a logo...

I think we have a new #1 addict. :yikes:

Bmwlvr60 01-25-2013 06:54 PM

You buy a BMW for your wife and love driving it. Every time you return home after driving your Acura you go online and consider buying a BMW for yourself. Then you wonder when did you start hating your RL? Answer: The day you started driving your wife's X3.

nhman 01-26-2013 03:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bmwlvr60 (Post 7338646)
You buy a BMW for your wife and love driving it. Every time you return home after driving your Acura you go online and consider buying a BMW for yourself. Then you wonder when did you start hating your RL? Answer: The day you started driving your wife's X3.

I have never owned a RL but between my wife and I we had similar vehicles. Very reliable and certainly will handle the task of getting you from point A to B and back. Most likely it will do so for 200k plus miles but I can make an argument that those miles will be very vanilla.

Test drive, knowing the potential reality of a purchase, a 328i or 335i and if in the end it changes your whole perspective of the daily commute....well go for it.

In a way, this is what I did and agreed on a order for a M3 coupe. Going with PCD late May. My wife will be ordering a X3 28i M-sport for June delivery at the dealer.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:04 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms