Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Bimmerfest - BMW Forums (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/index.php)
-   7 Series - F01 (2009 - current) (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   BMW 7 Series Individual in Moonstone (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=666552)

tim330i 12-28-2012 08:43 AM

BMW 7 Series Individual in Moonstone

BMW 7 series individual

Our friends at AutoSpies.com were covering the San Diego Auto Show and grabbed some great pictures of this 7 Series Individual in Moonstone. The pictures of this color cannot capture its depth and you have to experience it in sunlight to see it's true beauty. Moonstone is a metallic paint, the flecks in the paint add hits of blue, white, silver and sometimes purple depending on the light. The dept of the paint goes beyond any other individual paint BMW offers. Look at the pictures and tell us what you think of BMW Individual Moonstone paint.

BMW 7 series

BMW individual paint moonstone

BMW 6 Series Gran Coupe Individual Ruby Black

BMW individual 7 seires

BMW at San Diego auto show

BMW 7 series sedan

7 series in BMW individual moonstone

bmw moonstone paint

BMW 7 series moonstone

mooonstone individual bmw paint

BMW individual program

Check out the complete San Diego Auto Show Gallery on AutoSpies.com and let us know what you think are the best pictures.

ChrisF01 12-28-2012 10:58 AM

I love those Individual wheels, don't care for the color.

Thanks for the pics:)

Deutsch100 12-29-2012 06:12 AM

Don't really love the interior, but since Moonstone debuted on the last generation M5.....It has always been a favourite of mine. A neighbor has an X5M in Moonstone, and it looks beautiful and changes colours with light and weather conditions. Thanks for the post!!

Popoemt 12-29-2012 11:04 AM

That color is nice, in other pics the color appeared to me as a strange brown, making me think it was really ugly. These pics changed my mind, the different depth of the colors is fantastic, love it, thanks for sharing, V/r, Tim.

NickyBlack 12-29-2012 03:25 PM

interesting color, looks better on a 7 than a m5

BMW_F1 12-29-2012 04:36 PM

Moonstone does not look half bad, but that interior is horrible.

Q. Senna 12-30-2012 10:02 AM

Typo!
Quote:

The dept of the paint goes be
I've seen this paint in person and you are right, these pictures do not do it justice. When it is in the sunlight it is absolutely beautiful. Same goes with the Ruby Sapphire paint BMW offers.

Popoemt 12-30-2012 10:34 AM

I've seen this paint in person and you are right, these pictures do not do it justice. When it is in the sunlight it is absolutely beautiful. Same goes with the Ruby Sapphire paint BMW offers.[/QUOTE]

Agreed on the sapphire metallic, we saw it a couple of weeks ago in person and kept going back to it... and back to it... and back to it! V/r, Tim.