Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Bimmerfest - BMW Forums (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/index.php)
-   7 Series - E65 / E66 (2002 - 2008) (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=126)
-   -   Error Code 200.19 (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=668706)

JIm UK 01-08-2013 05:54 AM

Error Code 200.19

Hi to everyone ,

Thanks to the help from other members on site I bought an INPA and software to sovle my Actuator fault and I'm very grateful for there help. You no what were like we fix something but we have to have a look further well I did and opened a few titles on a menu SSS Progman and now they dont work at all. My SatNav,Ask,Ant,Tel,Sensors and my controls on the steering wheel have all stopped and when I try and restore them it tells me I have an error code 200.19. Anyone out there HELP.

ANYONE NO ABOUT PROGMAN, I'M TRYING TO GET THE ABOVE TO WORK BUT ITS ASKING FOR 7 DIGIT DSC CODE.

KaileSvick 01-08-2013 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JIm UK (Post 7297875)
Hi to everyone ,

Thanks to the help from other members on site I bought an INPA and software to sovle my Actuator fault and I'm very grateful for there help. You no what were like we fix something but we have to have a look further well I did and opened a few titles on a menu SSS Progman and now they dont work at all. My SatNav,Ask,Ant,Tel,Sensors and my controls on the steering wheel have all stopped and when I try and restore them it tells me I have an error code 200.19. Anyone out there HELP.

All of those are connected through the MOST BUS fiber optic loop. Try running a diagnostic or checking for a loose connection/failed component

JIm UK 01-08-2013 11:56 PM

Hi thanks for your reply. I've run a diagnostic and yes it's saying error in Most Bus but have tried to clear all errors with no joy. Would you know how to look for loose component/failed connection. Thanks

KaileSvick 01-09-2013 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JIm UK (Post 7300299)
Hi thanks for your reply. I've run a diagnostic and yes it's saying error in Most Bus but have tried to clear all errors with no joy. Would you know how to look for loose component/failed connection. Thanks

You could try to reset it. Open your give box and then open the fuse panel located in the glove box. There will be a ring with two wires going in. Unplug that and wait a couple mins and plug it back in and see if that helps

JIm UK 01-09-2013 11:00 AM

No luck with that. But going to run diagnostic to if if error has gone but no change to controls. Thanks

JIm UK 01-09-2013 12:13 PM

Hi
Ran diagnostics but still got Most Bus error and saying error can't be corrected using quick test.

Nygel 01-09-2013 12:43 PM

disconnect the negative lead of the battery for about an hour and then try again. If problem persists then state eliminating modules with the fiber ring adapter. Start with the voice module in the trunk on the left side.

JIm UK 01-09-2013 04:19 PM

Ok thanks I'll try first thing in the morning watch this space.

JIm UK 01-10-2013 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nygel (Post 7301420)
disconnect the negative lead of the battery for about an hour and then try again. If problem persists then state eliminating modules with the fiber ring adapter. Start with the voice module in the trunk on the left side.

Tried that but no joy .Thanks

Nygel 01-10-2013 12:41 PM

did you start to eliminate modules with the finer bypass ring?

JIm UK 01-10-2013 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nygel (Post 7303890)
did you start to eliminate modules with the finer bypass ring?

do you mean the Most ring in the upper fuse box in glove compartment then yes i unplugged it then replaced it.

JIm UK 01-10-2013 01:10 PM

I went into the INPA to erase all errors but that hasnt cleared the fault either

KaileSvick 01-11-2013 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JIm UK (Post 7303908)
do you mean the Most ring in the upper fuse box in glove compartment then yes i unplugged it then replaced it.

He means the ring you buy from the dealer. It's a fiber optic loop that can go in place of the components connection to complete the loop and find the faulty unit

JIm UK 01-12-2013 08:37 AM

Hi Guys
Well i think I'm getting there!!!!
Ran the Dis today and it asked that I disconnect the battery while it did the ring break test and came back with the following: Nodal Position 6, Ring Break between Voice Recognition System and Antenna Tuner. I've checked the fuses for the Radio 'Ok' but not aclue about the Voice. Any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks Jim

KaileSvick 01-12-2013 09:25 AM

There's a diagram in here somewhere showing the direction of light travel on the most ring. Find that and then check both units for light coming through and that should help narrow your problem. I think...

JIm UK 02-11-2013 01:07 PM

Well here we go again!!!!!! Having sorted the issues with the Most Ring (it was the Antenna at Fault). Now I have DSC problem, when I'm driving normally theres no problem but as soon as I go on the motorway at speed I get the following DSC, Brake/Drive fault but also its telling me have Ihave punctures when I havent and that my Rear Brakes need replacing(replaced 4months ago) . When I pull over and go on settings and click on DSC it all clears. ARE THESE CARS WORTH THE HEADACHE?:mad::mad::mad::mad:

First_745Li 02-11-2013 01:35 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I found this thread on the MOST Bus and this attachment DELF750I posted... It is quite informative.

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...st+bus+diagram

First_745Li 02-11-2013 01:58 PM

Jim,
Check your battery's voltage, strange things happen when it's dying its slow death..

JIm UK 02-13-2013 03:13 AM

Hi Guys

I ran a DIS today and got the following information, EDC Transmission: Message from DSC : Brake Light Switch/Brake Pressure, Status of Brake Pressure Faulty.

Anyone had this problem and what was the remedy. Is it a DIY job or is it more money paid out!!!!!!!