Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Bimmerfest - BMW Forums (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/index.php)
-   7 Series - E65 / E66 (2002 - 2008) (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=126)
-   -   Pic : Future mod plans (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=668999)

DFEL750I 01-09-2013 01:32 PM

Pic : Future mod plans
 
I'm hoping to make my car look just like the one in this pic in the near future. What do you guys think :)

http://i1008.photobucket.com/albums/...ps663d8e32.jpg

Nygel 01-09-2013 01:37 PM

that will be 2 totally lost 7's. All i have to say is why, why, why. But its your car to each there own.
Good luck

745iguy 01-09-2013 01:44 PM

:rofl:

First_745Li 01-09-2013 01:45 PM

:tsk:

mrbmwx5 01-09-2013 01:45 PM

Don't forget the roof rack too.:rofl:

as3070971 01-10-2013 03:50 AM

To each its own. But dont think this look is for the 7

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Bimmer App

irish745 01-10-2013 05:31 AM

no it looks wrong

Piers1989 01-10-2013 05:37 AM

The colour is a bit striking for my tastes but I think you could pull it off :)

As for the wheels though, I think they are a little too large, I mean they look a tad ridiculous.... not to mention the ride xD

jkidem 01-10-2013 08:11 AM

joking right? LOL

745iguy 01-10-2013 10:01 AM

Satire.

Db750 01-10-2013 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DFEL750I (Post 7301538)
I'm hoping to make my car look just like the one in this pic in the near future. What do you guys think :)

http://i1008.photobucket.com/albums/...ps663d8e32.jpg

Well, this certainly explains your several months long hiatus from the fest. You've been doing some soul searching, and you found yourself in an Tang Orange 7.

I nearly lost my mind a year back; telling people they were adding the Dodge Charger package to their 7, seriously, I almost went off the deep end.

Good for you, brother. Enjoy. Subscribed, assuming this is your official build threads.

dolfan13 01-10-2013 10:13 AM

WTF!!!Cartoon car.Who framed Roger Rabbit!!!

DFEL750I 01-10-2013 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Db750 (Post 7303496)
Well, this certainly explains your several months long hiatus from the fest. You've been doing some soul searching, and you found yourself in an Tang Orange 7.

I nearly lost my mind a year back; telling people they were adding the Dodge Charger package to their 7, seriously, I almost went off the deep end.

Good for you, brother. Enjoy. Subscribed, assuming this is your official build threads.

Yes I have been planning my come back for a while now. I have been busy doing research. I want to do something no one on here have done before :)

I dont understand why all these guys are "hating" on me. Im going to have 28 inch rims that most people on here can't afford. All the people on 22 inch rims are on 22s because they cant afford the extra 6 inches.

Dont hate just congratulate.

DFEL750I 01-10-2013 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrbmwx5 (Post 7301573)
Don't forget the roof rack too.:rofl:

Im going to have a 32 inch TV screen on the roof so as I drive through the "projects" people hanging out in their balcony's can see what I am watching. A roof rack would just get in the way

DFEL750I 01-10-2013 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irish745 (Post 7302921)
no it looks wrong

hater!!

DFEL750I 01-10-2013 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Piers1989 (Post 7302930)
The colour is a bit striking for my tastes but I think you could pull it off :)

As for the wheels though, I think they are a little too large, I mean they look a tad ridiculous.... not to mention the ride xD

Thanks for the support. I think it will look great!! :)

cmpcpro 01-10-2013 10:33 AM

Could you put horns on the hood too? Like a texas oil tycoon?

DFEL750I 01-10-2013 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmpcpro (Post 7303556)
Could you put horns on the hood too? Like a texas oil tycoon?

Do you think gold horns would look good?

dolfan13 01-10-2013 10:36 AM

I like the Walmart stick on vent options.

Db750 01-10-2013 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DFEL750I (Post 7303522)
Im going to have a 32 inch TV screen on the roof so as I drive through the "projects" people hanging out in their balcony's can see what I am watching. A roof rack would just get in the way

Hey! Did you ever stop and think about how that may effect the structural integrity of your roof? :lmao:

cmpcpro 01-10-2013 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DFEL750I (Post 7303561)
Do you think gold horns would look good?

Oh yes, and at xmas time you can put a strand of lights on them.. very classy.. I like the stick on vent option above too.. If you drill holes under them you may make them functional.. may help with cooling..

There used to be an item called a Vroombox.. I am not sure if it's still around, but it's an actual product, or was.. and what it did was, it hooked into your car stereo and synced with your RPM's and you could pick what kind of engine sound you wanted and when you drove it made the sound with your RPM's so it sounded like it was your engine.. You could pick big american motors, indy car, import.. you name it.. funniest thing I had ever seen..

First_745Li 01-10-2013 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DFEL750I (Post 7303514)
Yes I have been planning my come back for a while now. I have been busy doing research. I want to do something no one on here have done before :)

I dont understand why all these guys are "hating" on me. Im going to have 28 inch rims that most people on here can't afford. All the people on 22 inch rims are on 22s because they cant afford the extra 6 inches.

Dont hate just congratulate.

:rofl::rofl: congraduate...:thumbup:

DFEL750I 01-10-2013 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Db750 (Post 7303686)
Hey! Did you ever stop and think about how that may effect the structural integrity of your roof? :lmao:

To save money I went with a 32 inch TV screen which has a picture tube on the back. Only problen is that it will be quite heavy. I plan on strengthening the B and C pillar with some metal framing shanks my friend had left over from his metal garage build. I will cover them with carbon fiber so they should look very good.

The TV will be covered in plexiglass with neon lights. The plexiglass will protect the TV when it rains and the neon lights will add some required bling.

bmwdex 01-10-2013 03:25 PM

That wat we call in philly a hogie

Sent from my M865 using Bimmer App

smoothy22 01-10-2013 03:38 PM

Dont do it man! The 7 is a grown person car. Its horrible what people will do to such a beautiful luxury car. Thats a picture of complete utter foolishness. Keep your BMW sexy, not stank-ish.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Bimmer App


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:21 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms