Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Bimmerfest - BMW Forums (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-Topic (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   2013 Bimmerfest YouTubeFest Thread (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=669002)

PropellerHead 01-09-2013 02:01 PM

2013 Bimmerfest YouTubeFest Thread
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVrJ8DxECbg

Ajax 01-09-2013 02:15 PM

This should properly be renamed as the 2013 Bimmerfest YouTubeFest Thread.

Let's keep some consistency here Propeller!

PropellerHead 01-09-2013 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ajax (Post 7301650)
This should properly be renamed as the 2013 Bimmerfest YouTubeFest Thread.

Let's keep some consistency here Propeller!

:rofl:

DONE!

AndrewZ 01-11-2013 10:57 AM

That video was freakin hilarious!! The people's reactions were priceless.

cwinter 01-11-2013 11:32 AM

Since this is a BMW Forum...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZVrnd9V7sk

zachiepie 01-12-2013 12:08 AM

I have a good feeling about this thread.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDJB2QbKd3U

stylinexpat 01-12-2013 09:09 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao92t6_lvKE

MatWiz 01-12-2013 10:33 AM

^^^ Here we go again. Stylin', and everybody else. You need to delete the "s" from the "https://" in the Youtube address for your video or link to show up. I don't understand the reasoning for Google to insert the S in some of their video links, but all you need to do is to remove them to fix the problem. :thumbup:

MatWiz 01-12-2013 03:37 PM

This is a video of a sloth climbing up a tree.

http://www.gschneiderphoto.com/galle...g?m=1292888681

stylinexpat 01-12-2013 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MatWiz (Post 7308337)
^^^ Here we go again. Stylin', and everybody else. You need to delete the "s" from the "https://" in the Youtube address for your video or link to show up. I don't understand the reasoning for Google to insert the S in some of their video links, but all you need to do is to remove them to fix the problem. :thumbup:

Thank you

Coochie_Bandit 01-12-2013 11:29 PM

Worst hype-man in history.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8vCx...e_gdata_player

Coochie_Bandit 01-12-2013 11:43 PM

Brazilian elevator pranks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHu0z...e_gdata_player

zachiepie 01-13-2013 10:21 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5q5WnhjNMg

zachiepie 01-13-2013 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MatWiz (Post 7308337)
^^^ Here we go again. Stylin', and everybody else. You need to delete the "s" from the "https://" in the Youtube address for your video or link to show up. I don't understand the reasoning for Google to insert the S in some of their video links, but all you need to do is to remove them to fix the problem. :thumbup:

Mine doesn't do that. I just control+C the url paste it in the box that reads "insert link". No S in my HTTP.

dtkw 01-13-2013 10:31 AM

Blew up a tanker? What a waste of fuel. :dunno:

zachiepie 01-13-2013 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtkw (Post 7310301)
Blew up a tanker? What a waste of fuel. :dunno:

I'm guessing they've been in a giant sandbox for months with too few women and nothing else to do. Besides, that's a pretty good shot...:p

MatWiz 01-13-2013 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zachiepie (Post 7310312)
I'm guessing they've been in a giant sandbox for months with too few women and nothing else to do. Besides, that's a pretty good shot...:p

At a tiny tiny target.... :rofl:

MatWiz 01-13-2013 10:51 AM

Grab the paper tissues... :)

http://youtu.be/JA8VJh0UJtg

tbiggs27 01-16-2013 04:44 PM

This never gets old!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NZ9X9A2efA

zachiepie 01-16-2013 05:28 PM

These dudes would be fun to hang out with.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmxM_CknSZw

PropellerHead 01-16-2013 07:45 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zce-Q...Sf29cA&index=1

zachiepie 01-16-2013 07:55 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqhcPyRG30Y

stylinexpat 02-07-2013 07:31 AM

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PgcCF5JEYdc

HDC 02-07-2013 07:01 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IuRzJRrRpQ

noego 02-08-2013 09:59 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=E3pjq0WAupc#!


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:27 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms