Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Bimmerfest - BMW Forums (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/index.php)
-   Car Navigation, Audio & Electronics (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   How to identify the car with Logic 7 or not (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=670839)

vk535i 01-18-2013 10:45 AM

How to identify the car with Logic 7 or not
 
I purchased my car as second owner. Question is how to identify the car is installed with logic 7 sound or not?
My car now has DVD/CD single player, Navigation, AM, FM radio ...

Technic 01-20-2013 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vk535i (Post 7322268)
I purchased my car as second owner. Question is how to identify the car is installed with logic 7 sound or not?
My car now has DVD/CD single player, Navigation, AM, FM radio ...

www.bmwvin.com

kobystein 01-31-2013 11:19 AM

You'll have the Logic 7 option check in Tone set up and a speaker in the center of the dashboard under the mirror.

vk535i 01-31-2013 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kobystein (Post 7350833)
You'll have the Logic 7 option check in Tone set up and a speaker in the center of the dashboard under the mirror.

In the tone setup, it only show Bass, Trebble, balance and fader slides. There is a grill on the center of the dashboard but I don't know is there a speaker or not but base on the BMWvin.com showed my vehicle only equipped just HiFi NOT Logic 7

frankjr8 02-10-2013 07:21 AM

Does
hifi have ctr speaker, I am curious also.
Frank

vk535i 02-10-2013 10:22 AM

I check my already ... just only the grill not speaker on the center at all...

KLR4LIFE 02-27-2013 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vk535i (Post 7372127)
I check my already ... just only the grill not speaker on the center at all...

The best visual way to check is to see if you have rear door speakers, there should be a speaker right behind the handle of each rear door. If you do not see a speaker you do not have L7.

vk535i 02-27-2013 03:23 PM

My rear door have no speakers ... so I think my car only equipped with Standard HiFi audio :( . They sound suck anyway!!! I am looking for a guidance to add the speaker to the rear doors but have not found one yet.

RobboD 02-28-2013 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vk535i (Post 7409088)
I am looking for a guidance to add the speaker to the rear doors but have not found one yet.

You might want to check out videos from BSW
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbHsWWWI7Xw


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:51 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms