Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Bimmerfest - BMW Forums (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/index.php)
-   F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 / F36 (2012 - current) (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=153)
-   -   When are the new 3-series wagons to arrive? (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=671003)

miss echo 01-19-2013 10:21 AM

When are the new 3-series wagons to arrive?
 
I have a 2007 323 xi wagon that I love. 80k miles on it, thinking about replacing it. Am considering an X3--but just checked out BMWUSA.com--under "future vehicles" I see the new wagons will be "arriving in US showrooms in Spring of 2013."

Anybody know when?

1985mb 01-19-2013 01:56 PM

Think I read this spring somewhere

tim330i 01-19-2013 02:28 PM

I should have exact details confirmed on Monday/Tuesday.

Tim

SilverX3 01-19-2013 03:06 PM

in 3-4 months here is Australia

They take orders now

hhgolf 01-20-2013 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tim330i (Post 7324430)
I should have exact details confirmed on Monday/Tuesday.

Tim

Tim- this will be welcome info. Would you also know when the F31 can be configured? And do you know if the 2014 wagon is close on the heels of the 2013 and if major differences are expected? Thanx-

tim330i 01-22-2013 11:00 AM

Still waiting on the official details but another member spied pricing at the Boston Auto Show this weekend -

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=671499

Tim

miss echo 03-27-2013 10:33 PM

Just checked bmwusa and the wagons have arrived in the US!

tracygroom 03-28-2013 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miss echo (Post 7477066)
Just checked bmwusa and the wagons have arrived in the US!

Several of us on this forum have ordered the new wagons. Mine is currently being shipped.

Byron Walter 03-28-2013 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tracygroom (Post 7477393)
Several of us on this forum have ordered the new wagons. Mine is currently being shipped.

And on the general principal of that I don't like you :D Ordered one on 3/22 with build currently set for week 17, which probably means I won't see the car until the end of May at the earliest and I'm now 'stuck' driving my Mazda 3. Well at least it's a manual :bigpimp:

tracygroom 03-28-2013 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Byron Walter (Post 7477800)
And on the general principal of that I don't like you :D Ordered one on 3/22 with build currently set for week 17, which probably means I won't see the car until the end of May at the earliest and I'm now 'stuck' driving my Mazda 3. Well at least it's a manual :bigpimp:

I ordered mine on March 6, it went into production March 19, and I heard yesterday that it was at the shipping "exit" port, so, really, it's probably not on the ship yet but hopefully will be soon. Actually, my dealer told me that I probably won't take delivery of it until late May or early June. Since I live on the West Coast, it takes a lot longer to ship (via the Panama Canal, I imagine). In the mean time, my old 2000 323it wagon is running fine, though I'm probably driving "on borrowed time."


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:45 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms