Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Bimmerfest - BMW Forums (
-   E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013) (
-   -   Would anybody know the name of this black plastic piece ? (

BmwLifestyle 01-21-2013 09:10 AM

Would anybody know the name of this black plastic piece ?
1 Attachment(s)
I purchase this bmw 2008 328xi and the bumper had a part that was missing . The part that i'm missing is the pastic gray part that's in the middle of the bumper . I got a black piece and was going to paint it gray but I want to double check with BMW first to see if they still sell these pieces in gray so I can avoid the hassle. I try contacting them and describing the piece but don't know exactly what piece is it . So I'm hoping I can get some help trying to figure out what is the name of the piece . Btw Would any of you recommend just avoiding these pieces and just changing the grill it self ?

Zooks527 01-21-2013 09:46 AM

Looks like it's called a "finisher rod", parts 7 and 8 on this diagram:

If that's it, I'm not sure they come in colors. Rather, I think you have black ones that have faded down to grey. If that's the case, you may want to replace all 3 for +/- $20 total and have them all matching black.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:58 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2015 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms