Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Bimmerfest - BMW Forums (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/index.php)
-   F10 / F11 (2011 - Current) (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=141)
-   -   New bmw!!! (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=671876)

ankitpoo 01-23-2013 01:41 PM

New bmw!!!

Hi!
All,

Just picked up a new 550ix on Friday. Thanx to all for posting your experiences, made my journey a lot easy. Now next thing to do is read up on the coding subforum, to learn how to do all the tricks.

I know threads without the pictures is no good. I promise i'll get them up by this weekend.

markl53 01-23-2013 05:45 PM

Congrats and welcome!

AggieKnight 01-23-2013 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by markl53 (Post 7333492)
Congrats and welcome!

What he said! :thumbup:

CK530 01-23-2013 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ankitpoo (Post 7332914)
Hi!
All,

Just picked up a new 550ix on Friday. Thanx to all for posting your experiences, made my journey a lot easy. Now next thing to do is read up on the coding subforum, to learn how to do all the tricks.

I know threads without the pictures is no good. I promise i'll get them up by this weekend.

Hey ankitpoo,

Spoke to you at the Edmunds forum. I see you found your way to bimmerfest. Welcome to bimmerfest. This is a great forum.:thumbup:

Kcustom 01-23-2013 08:50 PM

Congrats...: )

ankitpoo 01-24-2013 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CK530 (Post 7333570)
Hey ankitpoo,

Spoke to you at the Edmunds forum. I see you found your way to bimmerfest. Welcome to bimmerfest. This is a great forum.:thumbup:

Hi!
CK,

how are you. Did you get a chance to speak with Eileen. What did she say. I am going there today, to go over my car with them. On friday didn't have much time, so just went through basics. If you need me to ask anything, let me know. Since i am going to be there, i can get some info for you. Are you comin to the Edgewater meet this Sunday. I am going, and meet others and learn few things. Wanna get to learn coding, so i can start doin it myself and help others in future. Thanx!

CK530 01-24-2013 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ankitpoo (Post 7334619)
Hi!
CK,

how are you. Did you get a chance to speak with Eileen. What did she say. I am going there today, to go over my car with them. On friday didn't have much time, so just went through basics. If you need me to ask anything, let me know. Since i am going to be there, i can get some info for you. Are you comin to the Edgewater meet this Sunday. I am going, and meet others and learn few things. Wanna get to learn coding, so i can start doin it myself and help others in future. Thanx!

I had exchanged a couple of emails with Eileen Morris back in Nov for my wife X5. When I went in, she handed me off to the Sale manager John McBride which then he handed me off to the internet CA, Amanda Z. Nothing yet for now until I sell my 550 M-Sport. No Edgewater this Sunday, have to work. Please learn about coding, once you're an expert, let me know. I'll come by with pizza and beer. And you can code my car/X5.:thumbup:

I read there is a guy in Staten Island that does coding on week nights. I think his name is Steve?, not sure. I heard he is a great guy, very helpful. He might be at the meet.

ankitpoo 01-24-2013 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CK530 (Post 7334787)
I had exchanged a couple of emails with Eileen Morris back in Nov for my wife X5. When I went in, she handed me off to the Sale manager John McBride which then he handed me off to the internet CA, Amanda Z. Nothing yet for now until I sell my 550 M-Sport. No Edgewater this Sunday, have to work. Please learn about coding, once you're an expert, let me know. I'll come by with pizza and beer. And you can code my car/X5.:thumbup:

I read there is a guy in Staten Island that does coding on week nights. I think his name is Steve?, not sure. I heard he is a great guy, very helpful. He might be at the meet.

Yah, everybody says Steve is really nice and very good at what he does. I am going to ring him up and see what he can do. Too cold out rite now to go anywhere. I guess we got spoiled from warm last winter that we had. Thanx!

VirtualMayhem 01-25-2013 06:20 PM

Congrats on the new 550xi and thanks for the referral to this site! :)

dunderhi 01-25-2013 08:05 PM

Congrats, but... WE NEED PICTURES! ;)

CyclePimps 01-26-2013 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AggieKnight (Post 7333513)
What he said! :thumbup:

What they said. :D

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Bimmer App