Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Bimmerfest - BMW Forums (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/index.php)
-   E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013) (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=99)
-   -   2009 328i Xdrive (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=672551)

Stevie C7 01-26-2013 04:22 PM

2009 328i Xdrive
 
HI,

I am looking into purchasing a 2009 328i Xdrive and wanted to get some feedback on the owners experiences?

The car has 24000 miles on it and is priced at $25k.

I am looking to pull the trigger soon, so any personal reviews on the vehicle is greatly appreciated!

Steve

mynycbimmer 01-26-2013 04:29 PM

I have an E92 328i xDrive. I was looking for a reliable daily driver and it fits the bill perfectly. Handles well, great in the snow/wet, mileage could be a little better but otherwise very pleased with it. The car is surprisingly quick too, if the revs are kept high the power is pretty good, better than I was expecting given what I had read on the forum.

Stevie C7 01-26-2013 05:09 PM

Thanks! I test drove it today, and the car handles extremely well. I noticed that it really does have some pick up to it. Have you had any engine issues or anything of the sort?

lqaddict 01-26-2013 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stevie C7 (Post 7340232)
Thanks! I test drove it today, and the car handles extremely well. I noticed that it really does have some pick up to it. Have you had any engine issues or anything of the sort?

The N52 is a very potent and reliable power plant.

mynycbimmer 01-27-2013 05:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stevie C7 (Post 7340232)
Thanks! I test drove it today, and the car handles extremely well. I noticed that it really does have some pick up to it. Have you had any engine issues or anything of the sort?

No engine issues at all so far (6K miles).

Reliability was the main reason I went for the 328 over the 335.

AWCoupe 01-27-2013 04:03 PM

I've put just about 13k on my 2009 that I bought CPO in November of 2011. I just turned 45k miles. Car has been rock solid so far. Looks like a nice price. Coupe or sedan?

Firewire 02-02-2013 10:20 PM

I just paid $27k for a 2009 335xi w/ 31k miles (Non-CPO) on Jan. 31st.

peripherique 02-09-2013 02:54 PM

I have a 2009 328iXdrive with over 80,000 miles - so far, so good!

CALLAWAY845 02-09-2013 04:27 PM

Although I have the RWD, and not the X-drive, I really love my '09 328i...I have had it for 14k miles, and have had zero problems. The car that you are considering seems very reasonably priced, as long as it has the Sport package :)

Yborg 02-10-2013 09:51 AM

warranty question
 
I have a 2009 328i with 35K on the clock, i looked through the book but couldnt find the information regarding the warranty. When i bought the car in July 2012 i bought the extended warranty till 100K, but my question is how long is the OEM warranty good for? i know my VW Passat had 4 yrs/50K (if i am not mistaken) when i bought it new. Can somebody please shine some light on this.

Thanks

sunny5280 02-10-2013 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yborg (Post 7372181)
I have a 2009 328i with 35K on the clock, i looked through the book but couldnt find the information regarding the warranty. When i bought the car in July 2012 i bought the extended warranty till 100K, but my question is how long is the OEM warranty good for? i know my VW Passat had 4 yrs/50K (if i am not mistaken) when i bought it new. Can somebody please shine some light on this.

Standard warranty is 4/50,000 miles for the BMW too. Maintenance is also 4/50,000. CPO adds another 2/50,000.

Last Sight 02-10-2013 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stevie C7 (Post 7340159)
HI,

I am looking into purchasing a 2009 328i Xdrive and wanted to get some feedback on the owners experiences?

The car has 24000 miles on it and is priced at $25k.

I am looking to pull the trigger soon, so any personal reviews on the vehicle is greatly appreciated!

Steve

Purchased a 2009 328i x-drive too (coupe) and love it. Honestly, every time I shift, press the throttle, and get in the car - I smile :D

Are there features you could probably get on other cars that you can't on a BMW or you need to spend more? Yeahp. I've always been a big interiors person and that's where I thought, IMO, the BMW falls short sometimes but I've come to learn that the simplistic interior is actually a blessing especially since driving is so much more fun. The best thing to do is go drive it! If you have any sort of experience like I did, you'll definitely pull the trigger. They don't call it the "Ultimate Driving Machine" for nothing.

Julien 328i 02-11-2013 10:25 AM

Go ist a fun car to drive a got mine for a year now:)

Steve_Scholten 02-11-2013 06:25 PM

Sounds like a good price depending on the equipment. If it has the premium package and cold weather package, it sounds like a good deal. I have a 328i xdrive coupe. It's definitely fun to drive with just enough power to get in trouble if you want to.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:24 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms