Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Bimmerfest - BMW Forums (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/index.php)
-   F10 M5 (2012 - Current) (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=160)
-   -   Super excited, just placed order Euro delivery June M5 (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=674798)

IMDoc 02-06-2013 05:27 PM

Super excited, just placed order Euro delivery June M5

Just placed an order for M5, monte carlo blue, 20 inch rims. Hoping for June delivery. I have a few questions for the experts. I have approximately one week off, I would be taking wife and two kids to Germany.
1. Will kids be allowed to visit the Welt?
2. Is my deal fair, 3000 down total, 1200 a month tax included 36month 10k.
3. How do we get the Lufthansa discount?

rjdoc74 02-06-2013 06:22 PM

Congrats on your new ride! If you want a good opinion on your deal you need to provide more data: MSRP, invoice, MF for starters. Also spend some time in the ED forum of this website; you will find plenty of info on Welt and airfare.

What color did you get?

ard 02-06-2013 11:14 PM

m5board dot com

f10 forum...everything you need to know

43,000 for 30k miles... ~$1,50 a mile. Sobering.

Make em count!

dkreidel 02-06-2013 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IMDoc (Post 7364451)
Just placed an order for M5, monte carlo blue, 20 inch rims. Hoping for June delivery. I have a few questions for the experts. I have approximately one week off, I would be taking wife and two kids to Germany.
1. Will kids be allowed to visit the Welt? YES
3. How do we get the Lufthansa discount? CALL THE 800 # REFERENCED ON THE BMW NA ED WEBSITE PAGE

Welcome to Bimmerfest, and congratulations on your new car! The ED Wiki will have tons of information for you :thumbup:

rjdoc74 02-07-2013 07:03 AM

@ard- wow, it does sound pretty bad if you put it this way, doesn't it? But he will have a huge smile on his face!

neurom 02-11-2013 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IMDoc (Post 7364451)
1. Will kids be allowed to visit the Welt?
3. How do we get the Lufthansa discount?

I presume the deal is not final if it is in June, you still have leverage, since you can walk away. Having said that, you put too much down for a lease, does not make sense to do so unless you are doing multiple security deposits to lower the money factor. Also your post suggests you may have negotiated the terms of the lease rather than negotiate on a price off Euro invoice and then calculated the payment, which is the preferred way of doing it.

Kids are welcome at the Welt. Not sure how old are they, makes a big difference in planning your trip, but it is usually a fun place for kids as well as adults. I do not know about LH, but often you get better deals with less work without the ED deals they offer.

You seem very excited and will have a great time with your car and the Welt. But, respectfully and meaning to be constructive, the content of your post suggests there are a lot of things you still do not know that are already at the ED wiki or can be found by easy searching. The (mostly) guys here are often quick tempered and if you do not research before asking simple questions you will be flamed.

For questions about ED, post or search in the ED forum. As mentioned by others, for questions about the M5 itself, m5board.com and bimmerpost.com are better sources of information.

Welcome to the forums, it is a great source of information, but make sure you know how to use it so you do not get hurt. :)

rmorin49 02-13-2013 06:17 PM

Given that you are in FL, I highly recommend you contact Adrian (Board Sponsor) at BMW of South Atlanta. He will treat you fairly and he is an ED Guru. Call him now.

dalekressin 03-03-2013 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rmorin49 (Post 7379941)
Given that you are in FL, I highly recommend you contact Adrian (Board Sponsor) at BMW of South Atlanta. He will treat you fairly and he is an ED Guru. Call him now.

+1 Adrian absolutely rocks!!! :thumbup:

No1lku2 03-12-2013 02:57 AM

were in California and we got 2,400 credit from our Dealership towards the purchase ....and also if your a member of BMW Club of America you get additional 1000 ..