Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Bimmerfest - BMW Forums (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/index.php)
-   E90/E92/E93 M3 (2008 - 2014) (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=112)
-   -   My new M3 sedan, well as new as can be! (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=681574)

Candide13 03-11-2013 05:59 PM

My new M3 sedan, well as new as can be!
 
After much lurking, I pulled the trigger on this alpine-white beauty
of a 2011 sedan! Fox interior, 6MT, competition package, bells and whistles.

Most beautiful of all is the in-service date of Nov 2011, which makes it one of the last sedans imported into the US, I think.

Now, if only they fixed the potholes in NYC....

dalekressin 03-11-2013 06:10 PM

Very nice move up the performance chain.
Enjoy!

AndrewZ 03-11-2013 06:18 PM

Excellent, pictures? M3 sedans are rare to me, so I love looking at them when I can :rofl:

NASA43 03-12-2013 05:03 AM

Beautiful car. Congratulations.

pkim1079 04-01-2013 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Candide13 (Post 7436194)
After much lurking, I pulled the trigger on this alpine-white beauty
of a 2011 sedan! Fox interior, 6MT, competition package, bells and whistles.

Most beautiful of all is the in-service date of Nov 2011, which makes it one of the last sedans imported into the US, I think.

Now, if only they fixed the potholes in NYC....

Looks like we got the same thing around the same time. Nice looking ride!

http://i580.photobucket.com/albums/s...85cc0afc53.jpg

Mar48 04-06-2013 11:32 PM

Looks great!

solstice 04-07-2013 12:09 AM

Very nice! While the E60 M5 could be the coolest sedan ever made I think the E90 M3 could be the best. Let's hope the F80 will live up to and strengthen the legacy.

3ismagic# 04-07-2013 06:47 AM

Nice!
Part of me is kind of kicking myself for not biting the bullet and picking of an E90 M3 6MT when I had the chance. I went with a 335d instead to be practical.

Candide13 04-08-2013 06:41 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by 3ismagic# (Post 7500798)
Nice!
Part of me is kind of kicking myself for not biting the bullet and picking of an E90 M3 6MT when I had the chance. I went with a 335d instead to be practical.

These sedans are pretty cars, I think! This one surprised my by how nice the fox red leather looks in real life.

BTW, your 335d in the mountain blue is a beauty!

Highmodulus 04-08-2013 11:15 AM

Welcome to E90 M3 Sedan club! :)

jfox335i 04-08-2013 06:20 PM

Nice man, congrats. I love the fox red and comp rims. Props on the 6MT, only way to go.

falar 04-17-2013 10:21 AM

How long did they offer the M3 sedan for?

Can't believe I never knew they existed.

nhman 04-17-2013 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by falar (Post 7524784)
How long did they offer the M3 sedan for?

Can't believe I never knew they existed.

From MY2008 through 2011.

Capobranco 04-17-2013 01:25 PM

Congrats! :thumbup:

Sharp color combo.

Fun M3 especially with the MT !

AW 04-29-2013 03:45 AM

Congrats, I love the e90 sedan in white. Wish I had a choice when I bought mine. I think I am with you in purchasing one of the last in service date sedans. I looked for months and found a brand new one sitting on the lot in March of last year.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:23 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms