Coding for M5 anyone done it yet?
I am trying to configure the coding for my F10 M5. Any pointers on how to start?
Try this: http://f10.m5post.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=434
Also check M5board.com
Coding is a must. I have coded several M5 cars in the tri-state area (CT/NJ/ NY) and I can also code remotely (meaning over the internet).
Call or text two zero three nine one six one six two eight.
Tthis is what I have coded myself using (E-sys). Its pretty much all the other members have had done. So far on my 2012 M5:
1. FOB lock button can close sunroof/trunk/mirrors fold in
2. Internal button on driver's side can close trunk.
3. Can adjust trunk angle to open. Creates a display in settings iDrive
4. Enable HUD turn signal. Note: This does not work
5. Automatic high beam assist.
6. All cameras can be active at any speed.
7. DVD can play while vehicle is in motion.
8. Remove disclaimer screen on start up
9. Remove disclaimer for cameras
10. Disable seat belt reminder.
11. Enable HUD entertainment and telephone display: Note: this does not work. Works on my X4.
12. Opening doors will not stop windows up.
13. Press engine off and all doors open
14. Open driver's door shuts down radio and IDrive
15. Pressure and temperature on TPMS screen. Note: This does not work. I believe it is the type of sensor.
16. Torque and HP displayed. Note: screen shows but does not function. Really wanted this one to work.
A special thank you to everyone on this site that have posted their trials, failures, success and efforts. It was a real help for me to know what I was getting into. It is a really interesting program, it lets you know how advance our vehicles are and question why the dealerships don't offer the options to us.
I got my version of E-sys (3.26.1) off Ebay as well as the cable. It took me about 2 hrs to code everything. I was a bit over cautious though so it probably can be done faster.
If anyone knows why some of the options I coded do not work I would appreciate the input.
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:22 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2015 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms