Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Bimmerfest - BMW Forums (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/index.php)
-   General BMW (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   How many BMWs have you owned? (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70628)

pixA4 08-30-2004 06:12 AM

How many BMWs have you owned?
 
How many BMWs have you owned in your lifetime?

Patrick 08-30-2004 06:24 AM

3


-

TD 08-30-2004 06:27 AM

4

Mr. The Edge 08-30-2004 06:34 AM

2

that probably won't change for a while

TD 08-30-2004 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atyclb
2

that probably won't change for a while

Unless I buy a 2002, mine won't either.

MG67 08-30-2004 08:00 AM

1988 535i Hartge (325 hp)
1992 320i
2000 328i
2003 325iT

BobC 08-30-2004 08:03 AM

'95 318ti
'96 328i
'99 M Coupe
'96 318ti

The M Coupe is the only one I curently own.

Pat2002 08-30-2004 09:38 AM

Still have all bought=
 
1974 2002 (Not running :cry: )
1983 320i Working on turnsignals-keepblowing fuses
1987 325is The Jewel :thumbup:

Waiting on 05 pricing and data for 2005 X3 to decide between that and 2005 330ci :dunno:

TD 08-30-2004 09:42 AM

Former:
1991 318is (E30) - the car I most regret ever selling
2001 330i (E46) - good riddance

Current:
1998 M3 4-door (E36) - best all-around car I've ever driven
1999 323iC (E36) - my wife's toy

LarryN 08-30-2004 10:04 AM

4 and will get #5 next yr.. either an M3 or the e90, just to be a lemming. :)

Dr. Phil 08-30-2004 10:16 AM

On my 2nd E46 :thumbup: Potential third purchase within the next 2 months :eeps:

That would be a Beemer though not a Bimmer

Kaz 08-30-2004 10:21 AM

2

mv945 08-30-2004 10:42 AM

3

2000 328Ci
2002 M3 Coupe
2003 530i (current)

elfhearse 08-30-2004 01:20 PM

3

00 M Coupe (current)
99 2.8 Coupe (former)
00 M Roadster (sales pending :( due to upcoming 18 month deployment)

TD 08-30-2004 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elfhearse
3

00 M Coupe (current)
99 2.8 Coupe (former)
00 M Roadster (sales pending :( due to upcoming 18 month deployment)

Wow, 100% American built.

IndyMike 08-30-2004 02:55 PM

5

'91 318is
'92 325i
'01 330Cic
'03 325iT
'04 330i

Very remote chance next one (and last for a good long while) might be late '05 model year M3, but most likely you can stick a fork in me because I'm done with BMW for a while.

LMC 08-30-2004 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IndyMike
5
Very remote chance next one (and last for a good long while) might be late '05 model year M3, but most likely you can stick a fork in me because I'm done with BMW for a while.

Four for me and I think I'm done with buying new BMWs as well. There are still a lot of great things about the new ones, but I can't get past the styling issues. :(

SARAFIL 08-30-2004 04:26 PM

I'm on my second, and I've only been driving for ~4 years.

'91 318 (E30); and '97 318ti (E36), which I still own.


My dad has had many more than I: (2) '78 320's, a '99 323, a '00 323, a '02 325, and a '04 X3. And he'd have many more if he hadn't gone "to the dark side" for many years during the '90s!

mkh 08-30-2004 04:44 PM

4

1987 - 325is
1997 - M3/4
2001 - X5 3.0i
2003 - 330i ZHP

Dr. Phil 08-30-2004 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elfhearse
3

00 M Coupe (current)
99 2.8 Coupe (former)
00 M Roadster (sales pending :( due to upcoming 18 month deployment)

I thought I told you to let me know if you were ever going to sell that one :confused: Is the deployment a definite :dunno:

elfhearse 08-30-2004 05:52 PM

Quote:

I thought I told you to let me know if you were ever going to sell that one Is the deployment a definite
1) errr very sorry...one of the pilot's at FTIG has been bugging me to sell it to him (for about what I paid for it last year). I wasn't planning to sell it but "caved in" at the last minute.
2) Deployment is unofficially definite. (about 32 days until deployment and we still don't have official orders, which is typical of a giant bureaucratic machine.)

Dr. Phil 08-30-2004 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elfhearse
1) errr very sorry...one of the pilot's at FTIG has been bugging me to sell it to him (for about what I paid for it last year). I wasn't planning to sell it but "caved in" at the last minute.
2) Deployment is unofficially definite. (about 32 days until deployment and we still don't have official orders, which is typical of a giant bureaucratic machine.)

1) cool
2) best of luck and bureacrasy sucks

gojira-san 08-30-2004 06:12 PM

1 bimmer, 2 beemers - how do I score that in the poll? :)

BahnBaum 08-30-2004 08:13 PM

Former:
1988 K75S
1982 320i

Current:
2004 M3
1991 318is

Alex

scottn2retro 08-30-2004 08:22 PM

4 so far and when I can find a way to get an e39 M5 engine in this thing, it'll be 5 :D

http://www.sakermotorsports.com/imag...wcase3-800.jpg


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms