Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Bimmerfest - BMW Forums (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/index.php)
-   X5 E70 (2007 - 2013) (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=159)
-   -   Diesel Valve Caps now available (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77107)

Moto Trex 11-01-2004 12:50 PM

Diesel Valve Caps now available

Common rail diesel valve caps with gobs, we mean GOBS of torque are now available at VALVE CAPS R US. Be the first in your block. Significantly better gas mileage. Leave those dweebs in their 545i's in your smoke. Easy conversion kit to go from gas to diesel. The price of $58 per valve cap is reasonable considering the savings you'll get in mileage. Laugh at gas stations! Just keep on truck'n. These babys will pay for themselves in no time. Order four today and get a free Soot Schmatta - our patented soot removal cloth. Order now for guaranteed Christmas delivery. You owe it to youself and to the environment. Order today.

UCrewX5 11-01-2004 12:54 PM

I was hoping for a "Green" Christmas - do you have any of these that use fuel cell technology? :dunno:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moto Trex
Common rail diesel valve caps with gobs, we mean GOBS of torque are now available at VALVE CAPS R US. Be the first in your block. Significantly better gas mileage. Leave those dweebs in their 545i's in your smoke. Easy conversion kit to go from gas to diesel. The price of $58 per valve cap is reasonable considering the savings you'll get in mileage. Laugh at gas stations! Just keep on truck'n. These babys will pay for themselves in no time. Order four today and get a free Soot Schmatta - our patented soot removal cloth. Order now for guaranteed Christmas delivery. You owe it to youself and to the environment. Order today.

Moto Trex 11-01-2004 01:29 PM

For so many reasons - legal and just sheer competition are the main ones - we don't talk about what we have in the pipe line. Few people realize that we take the International Valve Cap Oath seriously: "First, do no harm". That means testing in initial small groups to get a reaction to our unique marketing program, internally called Valve Caps Might B U. Testing goes on and on until we get the right product and we put it out in the real world.

Relative to your inquiry about a "Green" cap, I am at liberty to say that we are getting a very good reaction from one of our prize target groups: young computer site wannabes who pretent they own expensive cars and have them all slammed and rock'n. This group likes the idea of a "green" valve cap, but our initial analysis indicates that it is not a matter of fuel economy or a need to be environmentally concerned. It looks as if the groups we have been examining just happen to like the color green and anything associated with it. It is in that light that I wouldn't be surprised if, by next St. Patrick's Day, you see us offering a "green" valve cap with green neon lights. It could be a big, big winner for us and it will help people identify VALVES R US as a domestic company committed to the green cause.

mickey6 11-01-2004 01:32 PM

Grow Up!!!!

Grow Up!!!! Grow Up!!!! Grow Up!!!! Grow Up!!!! Grow Up!!!! Grow Up!!!! Grow Up!!!! Grow Up!!!! Grow Up!!!! Grow Up!!!! Grow Up!!!! Grow Up!!!! Grow Up!!!! Grow Up!!!! Grow Up!!!! Grow Up!!!! Grow Up!!!! Grow Up!!!! Grow Up!!!! Grow Up!!!! Grow Up!!!! Grow Up!!!! Grow Up!!!! Grow Up!!!! Grow Up!!!! Grow Up!!!! Grow Up!!!! Grow Up!!!! Grow Up!!!! Grow Up!!!! Grow Up!!!! Grow Up!!!! Grow Up!!!!

Moto Trex 11-02-2004 11:20 AM

No, not, never, you Schvindlah!

alpina22 11-02-2004 03:44 PM

This product has been fully endorsed by the NHTSA, the CDC and the American Society for Pimps. It was tested at -40F in NJ and high speed tested at the Nurburgring. The focus group's only concern was level of difficulty of installation. Hopefully someone else can chime in with a better set of instructions. I have personally placed an order for 3 diesel valcecaps (I really don't use all 4 wheels anyway).