Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Bimmerfest - BMW Forums (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/index.php)
-   E46 (1999 - 2006) (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   BMW Financial Service Account # (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85689)

icemanjs4 01-26-2005 07:49 PM

BMW Financial Service Account #
 
I'm trying to update my info on the owners circle web page. It's asking me for my BMW financial services account number. Now I have my signed copy of the loan papers, but I can't find this number anywhere.

Can anyone tell me where to find my BMW Financial Services account number?

SARAFIL 01-26-2005 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icemanjs4
I'm trying to update my info on the owners circle web page. It's asking me for my BMW financial services account number. Now I have my signed copy of the loan papers, but I can't find this number anywhere.

Can anyone tell me where to find my BMW Financial Services account number?

Have you gotten a bill yet? If so, it's on there.

If not, call BMWFS, give them your info and your car's VIN, and they can give you the account number.

icemanjs4 01-26-2005 08:24 PM

Thanks Sarafil. I'll call em tomorrow. You don't happen to have BMWFS's phone number handy do ya?

JonathanIT 01-26-2005 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icemanjs4
Thanks Sarafil. I'll call em tomorrow. You don't happen to have BMWFS's phone number handy do ya?

This number is listed on my Owner's Circle website for the Financial Services "Customer Communication Center:"

1-800-578-5000
Monday through Friday, from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Eastern Time

But beware, it also says they have a new "interactive voice recognition system" that they seem awfully proud of... :eek:

Good luck.

--J.

Andy 01-27-2005 06:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JonathanIT
But beware, it also says they have a new "interactive voice recognition system" that they seem awfully proud of... :eek:

:D

icemanjs4 01-27-2005 11:18 AM

It's pretty cool. I ask for an account number, they take me to an operator. I ask for an operator, they take me to an operator. I ask for ice cream, it takes me to an operator. Seems pretty fool proof to me :-D :tsk:


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms