View Single Post
Old 01-19-2005, 06:47 AM
Test... 1, 2 ,3

Mein Auto: 2012 M3 - 2014 528i
Quote:
Originally Posted by troymerritt
Does the vehicle need to be turned on. What are the specific details on how to do this. Do I hold the button or quickly press down? Do I hold the button as I turn the key?

I have GPS/Assist. My vehicle is an M3. I don't know if that makes a difference or not?
Thanks, Troy Merritt
Troy, the instructions are in that link...

Quote:
PAIRING PROCEDURE E46/E83/E85/E53

1. Turn Key off and then to KL-R or KL-15.
2. The vehicle is ready for pairing for the first 2 minutes of key on.
3. "Activate Telephone" appears on the MID or Board Monitor.
4. During the pairing process, depending on equipment, the indicator lights on MID or Board Monitor display flash.
5. Your mobile phone should now be set to search for BT devices. See the Owner's Manual for your handset.
6. A request to enter a password, PIN, or code appears on the handset display, depending on your model. Enter the 'BLUETOOTH PASSKEY" (supplied with the vehicle literature), using the numerical keys on the handset and confirm the input. Look for a confirmation message on the handset.
7. To conclude the pairing process, turn the key off.
8. Wait approximately 30 seconds before turning the key back on. The phone will now be connected when the key is turned on. It may take several minutes to initially load the phone book stored in the handset depending on the number of entries.

Last edited by Technic; 01-19-2005 at 06:52 AM.