View Single Post
Old 03-20-2005, 08:37 PM
Padawan

Mein Auto: 2004 330ci Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by Presley348
QUESTION: How do you like your 71's? Are the easy to clean? Any other BMW would you consider? I cannot find a picture of a e60 with 71's do you know where Pictures with 71's on e60 can be found on the web?

Thanks in advance,

Raymond Presley = GA

PS,
By the way the 71's look totally awesome of your 3 series, In fact I like the looks better than the style 37 M Parallels, the small lips makes the rim look like a 19inch BMW rim! I hope they look that good on my Bimmer.
Hey, Thank you.

I LOVE my 71's! And they are very easy to clean, in fact I hate dirty rims so much I wipe them down after every drive, it only takes about 15 minutes. I use Adam's Polishes Detail spray, a terry detail rag and keep them waxed so they are always nice and slippery. The dust just wipes right off. The spokes are nice and wide; there are no "hard to reach" spaces. I don't think I have ever seen them on an E60, but I bet they would look sweet!

PLEASE, be sure to post some pics when you get them on your Bimmer!

--J.
2004|330ci|Convertible|Silver Grey Metallic|Sport Package|Premium Package|Steptronic|NAV|Xenon Adaptive Headlights|Heated Seats|Black Montana Leather|Aluminum Brushed Column Trim|SSR/GT3 19" Rims (original 18" Style 71's in storage)