View Single Post
Old 03-20-2005, 08:17 PM
Padawan

Mein Auto: 2004 330ci Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by dankykev04
anybody have tremendous amounts of brake dust very shortly after washing their sport pkg rims? im talking bout the 5 spoke 17" ones that come on 325's
Yes, I HATE dirty dust covered rims... so much so that I wipe down my wheels after every drive. It actually doesn't take that long, and if you do it often, the rims never get pitted and stained and always look brand new so it's a worthwhile investment for me. But yes, after even one short drive I'm amazed at how much dust splotches all over the front rims. It has nothing to do with the type of wheel you have, it happens to all of them.

Do you ever notice how many peeps in Bimmers drive around with so much brake dust on their wheels, they've turned black? That just disgusts me!

I'm thinking about getting some replacement pads that dust less, any suggestions?

--J.
2004|330ci|Convertible|Silver Grey Metallic|Sport Package|Premium Package|Steptronic|NAV|Xenon Adaptive Headlights|Heated Seats|Black Montana Leather|Aluminum Brushed Column Trim|SSR/GT3 19" Rims (original 18" Style 71's in storage)

Last edited by JonathanIT; 03-20-2005 at 08:21 PM.