View Single Post
Old 03-20-2005, 09:22 PM
tony

Mein Auto: 02 325CiC
I get happy every time I have to go somewhere...

when I know I am going to drive it, I just get this happy feeling.... like the feeling of a first sip of beer on a friday happy hour, but constant...

When I bought my car I did not go to the dealer to buy a car. I took our Chrysler mini-van in for service to the dealer next door and I decided to look at the new cars of the dealers in the nearby area and see what's up in the car market... When I walked into the BMW dealer, I saw the usual 3's, 5's, X's, etc.... bah... (I already owned an E36 318 and brothers and friends have E36 M3's, so nothing new....) then on the way out I saw the interior of a tit.silver 330Ci/ZHP with black leather, alcantara wheel/shift boot/hand brake, black aluminum cube dash, and anthracite whatever headliner, wheels, stance, everything was just perfect! and I just said to myself - wow! this is THE car. Went home, did some research, and went back to the delaer to test drive, in a few minutes I was signing.

Sometimes in life you see a car, a house, a girl, a bike, and you just know that it is the one for you. For me this was THE car and what did it was the over all sportyness and refinement and classiness and excitement and precise feelings all mixed in one overall package.

current stable:
02 BMW 325CiC
08 VW GTI
11 VW Touareg
95 Acura Integra

past:
05 BMW 330Ci ZHP
02 Chrysler T&C
93 BMW 318i
88 Honda Accord LXi
77 Datsun 280z
77 VW Rabbit