View Single Post
Old 04-12-2005, 07:41 PM
Padawan

Mein Auto: 2004 330ci Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by julz
I don't think it's completely the car. I think it's alot to do with the person. I believe it's pride of ownership first. I've had a lot of beautiful cars and a couple of embarassments. I treated them all the same. I clean them all with care and pride because if someone sees my car I want them to know that I take the time take good care of it. I think it says alot about a person.

Secondly, well ..a BMW does give alot of pleasure to "pride of ownership." I wash mine if its dirty, could be once a month or 5 times a month. The amount of time I spend cleaning does raise neighbors eyebrows. And yes Mr. "ArtSlinger" it is "just a 92". Maybe I should just haul it to the dump eh?

I spend a total of 2 hours washing, drying and detailing my car each time. I'm sure my neighbors don't give a hoot about their cars and it shows.
Was it really neccessary to resurrect this 1 1/2+ year old thread when there's already a "how often do you wash your car" thread like right below??

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94011

--J.
2004|330ci|Convertible|Silver Grey Metallic|Sport Package|Premium Package|Steptronic|NAV|Xenon Adaptive Headlights|Heated Seats|Black Montana Leather|Aluminum Brushed Column Trim|SSR/GT3 19" Rims (original 18" Style 71's in storage)