Thread: Ordered M3
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2005, 09:43 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: X3
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyMike
Yeah, my heart's set on IB/Cinnamon, but as as it may sound I still have visions of Ruby red II with Caramel dancing in my head. I don't even know if its remotely possible, but I can't shake the thoughts from my cranium. I think I need to get over it and kiss that idea good-bye.

As of for the rest of it, kind of mid-range on the options; ZCP, power seats with bun warmers, moonroof, Zenon's and HK. I'm still kicking around the lumbar. I'm kind of average size, 5' 10", 165 pds., so I don't think I'm going to really need it.
Hey, IndyMike, I was playing with numbers today and looking at Individual cars...
that is an exceedingly dangerous thing to do!

Here's your car: '05 M3 Coupe (I know, but we'll assume no price increase for '06)
ZCP, power seats with heaters, moonroof, xenon, H-K audio, Rubinrot (1820 wholesale/2000 retail) and Caramel (3530 wholesale/3880 retail):
Invoice $ 57,345
Retail $62,795 + tax title & license
Ya gotta pay to play! I dunno... Interlagos is kinda pretty and Cinnamon's pretty nice, too!
Or pick just one: Interlagos/caramel or Ruby Red/Cinnamon

I found a couple of pics of bicolor M3 interior (Black with Imola Red inserts and Black with Estoril Blue inserts.) Very nice, indeed. But BMWNA apparently charges the same $3880 for bicolor, even though the interior has no actual Individual colors in it. Tempting, but I just can't see paying that much more.

I'm hoping for a July allocation. If it slips to August my spec order color may be in jeopardy...
BMW CCA #115780
'14 X3 35i M sport