Thread: Ordered M3
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2005, 12:09 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: X3
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyMike
What, you mean all of that for ONLY $62,795 +TTL? "Honey, where's my little moneyclip?" I hope they'll take cash!

Ah, unfortunately that's a little too rich for my blood.

For kicks and grins I just threw that number by 'the warden'. She came back with "that's like 200 Coach bags!" I said, "Huh, how can anyone compare any purse, even a freakin' Coach purse (whatever that is ) to an M3? Besides, what maroon would want or need more than one Coach purse?" She then escaped my cell, but only to return (unfortunately) shortly thereafter with the two that she has. It was then that I seemed to be in some bit of trouble, so I immediately opened my mouth (somehow managing to shuffle both my feet in it) and stated that it was merely a rhetorical question, and besides "what ultra-maroon would need more than two Coach bags? Again, another rhetorical question" (in case she another one stashed away somewhere).

So now I am sure that I will be restricted to bread and water and sleeping on the couch for the next week or so.

At this point I don't think I could get a Kia let alone an M3.

So let's just say I am over Ruby red, or any other individual bits, for the time being.

Thanks for bringing those numbers up, Larry!

Happy to oblige, Mike! Just in case there is still a feather or two ruffled, how 'bout shooting me your wife's email address, OK? And I'll fix everything real good,
BMW CCA #115780
'14 X3 35i M sport