View Single Post
Old 05-22-2005, 12:41 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: M6, X6M, Boxster S
I'm all over the M6. I ED'd a Blk/Cream 645 Cic very early on and loved it. The wife loved it even more.

The big question for me is whether to get a cab or coupe in the M. The 645 was the first cab I have ever owned and I liked it and all, but I have always been a coupe guy. The wife definately wants another cab. Any thoughts and opinions as to value retention, appearance, etc. on the cab/coupe question would be welcomed.

Colors will either be Silverstone or Jet Black with a darker tan interior with wood or piano black trim. Not sure what options will be offered but it I will get it fairly loaded. Would probably skip the full leather option at $5K however.

This will be a kicka$$ car for sure. As soon as I get it chipped to remove the limiter and add a few HP to give me that completely unnecessary performance edge I'll feel much better. Yea yea I know, I'll never take it to 200mph most likely, but what the heck. In reality, does anyone really need the performance of an M6 here in the states/Southern California anyways?? I can hardly wait for the $70 fillups so I can belch and spew out hydrocarbons as I skim across the desert floor at a very high velocity!!!

It's a great time to be alive!

Last edited by MaxTimeOff; 05-22-2005 at 12:49 PM.