View Single Post
Old 05-25-2005, 03:23 PM
Moderator, 5-Series

Mein Auto: Trek 6500 MTB
€ 35 Transport to Delivery Center

I received the following email from Rolf. He is the kind gentleman who picked my buddy and I up at the airport and took us to the delivery center. He had an X5 for us.

I offered to place his name here on the board and he graciously accepted.

The below email is edited a little bit to pull out personal information and some of the FREEBIES he was offering me when I visit Munich again!

If you end up using Rolf's services, kindly let him know that you saw his info on Bimmerfest's ED! I will send him a link to this thread.

I don't necessarily follow everything that Rolf says below but contact him...his English is quite good.

===========================

It was a nice surprise to find your e-mail from May 13th when I came back from my Cuba-holidays. Therefore I could not send you an earlier reply!

I would be pleased to do this service and thank you, that you will give me some help as proposed in your correspondence.

A problem is only the luggage of the guests. I do have a big BMW-car only when I am in service for one of the BMW-divisions and otherwise I must use my private car and this is at the moment only a BMW-Mini. I will see, how I can solve this problem.

In case you send me a post-adress, I would send you an official BMW-document for this service and a photo from the place, where the VIPs will find me! All orders will be confirmed from my side. So the BMW-customer can be sure, that I will be waiting for him at the Munich Airport, terminal 2.

When the visitors want more service than the airport-transfer of € 35.-, I shall charge € 25.- to € 30.- per hour only.

Please be so kind and never use again the adress you have used last time! It belongs to the division for my factory-tours! The right one is as follows:

Rolf
Konstanzer Str. 39
D-80809 MUNICH
Tel.+Fax: +49(0)89.3543636
mobile: +49.(0)171-8251492
e-mail: rolf.pickupservice@yahoo.de

I would prefer urgent correspondence by fax only, because my private computer is very seldem in use!

All the best for you and your wife!

Kind regards

R O L F

May 23rd, 2005
Ads by Google