View Single Post
Old 06-01-2005, 02:52 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Send a message via Yahoo to arnolds
Mein Auto: E60/E90/E85
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamilaz
I have a 2004 530i. I heard there is a navigation update that came out early this year. My BMW dealership referred me to www.navteq.com and said that I should order this on my own for $199. I have several new neighborhoods in my city. I am wondering if the new disk will reflect that?

According to the Navteq website, the description of updates is:

This DVD contains full coverage of the continental United States with over 5.4 million miles of road and more than 5 million points of interest. Points of interest include 471,048 restaurants, 69,856 hotels, 116,850 ATMs, and 93,601 gas stations. New coverage areas include Modesto, CA; Dover, DE; Gainsville, Lakeland, Pensacola and Winterhaven, FL; Augusta, Athens, and Macon, GA; Davenport and Iowa City, Iowa; Springfield, IL; Fort Wayne and South Bend, IN; Lawrence, KS; Shreveport, LA; Kalamazoo, MI; Biloxi and Jackson, MS; Asheville, Hickory, and Morgantown, NC; Rochester, NH; Glens Falls, The adirondack, and Utica, NY; Hamilton and Middletown, OH; Wilkes-Barre, PA and Aikens, SC. This DVD also includes full coverage of Canada. Detailed coverage of the following Canadian cities are included; Nanaimo and Prince George, British Columbia; Lethbridge and Medicine Hat, Alberta; Saskatoon, Regina and Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan; Winnipeg, Manitoba; Sault St Marie, Thunder Bay, Sudbury and North Bay, Ontario; Sherbrooke, Trois-Rivieras, Gatineau, Saguenay and Val-d'Or, Quebec; St. John's, Newfoundland/Labrador; Halifax, Nova Scotia.

Has anyone ordered this update?

Jamila

My 2005 545i came with it. Before(2000), the price of the Navigation included one free Navteq update. I guess they stopped doing that.