View Single Post
Old 06-04-2005, 06:50 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2013 535i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Cardinal
Hey everyone, glad to be joining this community. I just placed my order for a 330i in Norcal, but I keep flipping about what color I should outfit my machine with. The colors on the bmwusa website are quite misleading--the alpine white, for example, looks a little metallic/shiny, but in real life, it's really just white!

Does anyone have pictures of what those colors will actually look like in RL? E.g. a Beemer with an arctic coat (I suppose it doesn't have to be the E90)? I am currently vacilitating among arctic, graphite, and white. Or maybe monaco blue. Aah, I'm indecisive and I sense my dealership getting annoyed with my fickle moods.
Saw an Arctic E90 parked at the curb the other day in bright sunlight. It looked sensational. I thought this was a sissy color when I saw pictures of it but now I would give it serious consideration.

I could never live with the dark colors like graphite or blue. They need to be washed at least weekly if not more often or they will look dirty. I can't devote that much time to keeping a car clean, but if you can keep them clean they will look good.