View Single Post
Old 06-18-2005, 02:08 AM
It's Bimmer, not BEEEEMER

Mein Auto: 2005 545 SMG (ED 7/22/05)
Question Beat The Dead Bluetooth Horse

Ok, please don't me. I swear I have tried every search combination possible regarding the e60 and Bluetooth compatibility / retrofit. I keep hitting a dead end around March of 2005 where it seems that the last word was that BMW was working on a retrofit for pre - 3/04 builds.

Here is the situation. I have a buddy who bought an '04 e60, but it's an October '03 build. He insists on keeping his BMW Assist ( ), but one of the selling features was he Bluetooth compatibility. So, I'm trying to help him out to determine if there is any solution for his build yet. If there is a thread with definitive information at this point, please provide link. Or, if anyone has new information please share.

Thanks all!
'07 335i Auto - Montego Blue|Grey|Premium Pkg|CWP
'05 545i SMG (ED 7/22/05) - Black Sapphire|Auburn|NAV|Sport Pkg|LOGIC7|CWP|Sirius
'00 528i Auto
Advertisement