View Single Post
Old 06-30-2005, 04:39 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 535xit
Rolf is the right way to go!

I just returned from a whirlwind pick-up and drop-off- one day in Munich. I contacted Rolf by fax last week and he responded by phone that evening. He was there waiting when I arrived and was able to skirt all the traffic on the A9 (the highway is under construction in addition to the usual mayhem en route) and get me to the Delivery Center in about half an hour! If I had had the time he could have arranged for me to join the fatory tour he was giving that evening (he told me that 70% of requests to tour the Munich factory are rejected!) I highly recommend using him to get from the airport to the Center. He has access to many different cars so he can accomodate different size groups. He is quite outgoing and talkative and will take you into the center and get you connected to the right people. He is retired and does this and the factory tours to supplement his pension.

Rolf says that his email does not work so fax and phone is the way to contact him!

Good luck!

(I would suggest to the forum moderator that he make this a sticky- it is really a service to all ED 'festers).

Last edited by IXinCO; 06-30-2005 at 04:44 AM.