Bimmerfest - BMW Forums - View Single Post - Should i do it or not?
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2005, 09:21 AM
Tim Kay Tim Kay is offline
Registered User
Location: Calif. USA
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 61
Mein Auto: A car
Originally Posted by dborlando
My BMW salesman in Winter Park, FL says I can place an order for the 650 Ci Coupe in early September. I'm leaning towards Black Sapphire Metallic, but also like the Silver-Gray. I would do the sport package wheels, for either color. Interior would be the charcoal w/ burl walnut trim. Any suggestions?
Here in California the dealers are taking names to put on the September production cars and I suspect the dealers will get the actual allocations for those September production within a week or two. My point is, I wouldn't wait till September to order if you want the first production run.
Reply With Quote