View Single Post
Old 07-29-2005, 10:22 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2009 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moderato
Is that the 2.0 version? I've noticed they made a lot of improvements for the USDM STi in the past 2 model years. I've been thinking about keeping my 330i and getting one again as a fun car. I used to have an 04, and while it was good I thought it could be better, I sold it and got the 330i.

Will have to double check. In the Japanese magazine they claim Torque at 43Kg.. I don't know they use that KG. Stuff. But I do know that 43 is quite high. If they brought that new STI into Taiwan my VW R32would be sold over night for one of those Babies. I never cared for an Aerican car in my life but I would buy a new Vette as a secondary car to cruise around in. WOuld be nice in california with the Targa Top off and 400 Horses on Tap, along with a nice navigation system and Leather. That cars gets looks every where it goes. For the Money, it is a heck of a car. I doubt one would look at $100K car and not bother having second looks at the Vette. Can pocket the other 30-40K in Savings and go travelling. With 30-40K one can hit a lot of Red Light Districts around the world