View Single Post
Old 08-12-2005, 07:32 PM

Mein Auto: 2005 BMW 645Ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by dborlando
My BMW salesman in Winter Park, FL says I can place an order for the 650 Ci Coupe in early September. I'm leaning towards Black Sapphire Metallic, but also like the Silver-Gray. I would do the sport package wheels, for either color. Interior would be the charcoal w/ burl walnut trim. Any suggestions?
Take a look at Stratus Gray instead. You have to see it in the "flesh" and in the sun to appreciate it. In the shade (and on the BMW website images) it does not impress, but it actually has a pale gold undercoat that the sun lights up.

I know as my ED 645 is Stratus Gray. Now I just have to wait 6 weeks for the boat to bring it to me. I also have Cream Beige interior which I thought when I ordered it would be too light color compared the beige interior of my 745. My concern is my kids kicking black heal marks on it when they clamber out of the backseats. Anyway, the cream beige is beautiful, it makes the interior light and airy. So far, so good, the kids haven't been in the car since they did not go to Europe with us for the ED.