10-19-2005, 08:21 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Lake Oswego, OR
Join Date: Jan 2002
Mein Auto: '01 M3 Coupe; '06 ML350
Yes, they're better.
Originally Posted by Moderato
The stock ZCP wheels are BBS
, you're saying these are better?
1. 8,000 lb forged by Champion Motorsports. There are only a few facilities in the world with this equipment. You won't find a stronger wheel.
2. RG4s will clear a BBK.
3. The offsets provide a much nicer stance and appearance. ZCPs set too far inside the wheel well.
4. The wider front track improves handling and you can run 255 - 265s in front.
5. Side by side the difference in quality is evident.
6. They were designed by two M3 enthusiasts within the internet community and are priced about a $1,000 less than they're worth.
Lake Oswego, Oregon
2008 M3 Coupe
- Alpine/Fox Red/Carbon
2015 M4 Coupe
- On Pre-Order
2012 M-B ML350
- Arctic/Black/Satin Ash