View Single Post
Old 12-05-2005, 01:59 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2005 BMW 325i
It does not matter how much you make, obvioiusly it will be easier if you make more money, but if you can save the 48K you need (for base model) plus taxes and such..and you can afford to maintain it..go for it..

you might have to save for a few years..but once you decide to set that money aside its doable

Its not how much you need to make. its how long it will take you to save up the money you need...without finding something else you want to buy in the meantime..

A good example would be if you made about $100,000, that would be a nice salary to buy a 50K car at..think after expenses you set aside 12-13k a year, thats 4-5 years and your good to go

even setting aside 10K, thats 5 years..good things are worth waiting for

2009 BMW 328i Coupe, Space Gray, Black Leather, Gray Poplar Wood Trim, Sport Package, Premium Package, 6 Speed Steptronic, Xenons, Ipod USB, Sirius

2005 BMW 325i, Electric Red, Sand Leather, M Lip Spoiler, M-Tech Aero Kit, Aux Audio In, Myrtle Wood Trim, Premium Package, 5 Speed Steptronic, Xenon Lights, Harmon Kardon Sound System, PDC, OEM Alarm