View Single Post
Old 12-19-2005, 09:13 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Send a message via Skype™ to mgianetto
Mein Auto: 2003 540 Sport
I just wanted to let everybody know that I just got my dash fixed. Yes it cost me $98.80 dollars to cover the shop time- install and reprograming. I am the 2nd owner and I have 80000 miles. I let Leanora know that and asked her if this was a problem, which she said no and that she would pass it on to the underwriters. After that it took 2 months and repeated emails back to her. I got a phone call from her back in late Oct. stating that they had moved into a new building and they were backed up.
Ok speed up to last week ( I had a few busy weeks proventing me to get this done earlier) I went to the dealership to make a appointment and they asked me for "paperwork". I didn't have any and wasn't sure what they were asking for. So I made the appointment anyway and told them I'll get it I called Lenora again for the reps name (I forgot it) and she is like, the service manager has everything
OK so that is what I told the service writer and he looked at me like I was a IDOIT
After all was done (2,5 hours later) and after they kept calling the old owners I was paying and out the door! Oh and yes the manager knew all about the fix

So I hope this gives anyone hope that it can be done.
They call it a goodwill fix. Sorry so long

Happy Holidays to all!

DABEARS

I have learned that you shouldn't compare yourself to others..
they are more screwed up than you think.

RIP: 2000 540 Sport